Insider envelope? - now contains a SPOILER for the gift in the envelope

It seems to take them a while to get them all sent out. In the past, they've been spread out over many days.

And I haven't gotten it yet, either!

Sayhello

Amazingly I received mine today, I am usually the "red headed step child" who will receive the insiders stuff a month after everyone else.

It is a nice gift, I guess they took the money they used to spend on the pre depature box and the welcome gift in the hotel on your adventure and put it into the insiders club.

I got mine today. I wish DVC would follow ABD's lead and send us little thank you's each year for being members! I'm always pleasantly surprised and thankful for how thoughtful ABD is to its insiders.

Do you have to sign up to be an insider, or do they automatically consider you an insider if you have taken a trip?

Got ours today, too! It was bittersweet, since yesterday we tried to book our trip and two different choices were already full. :-(
We put ourselves on a waiting list, but I'm not hopeful. Deciding if we should change our ideas for this year and try Disneyland with a California extension trip or maybe Aulani.

That being said, the gift was very thoughtful and more useful than a second copy of The Sound of Music DVD that we already owned. Lol

"SingingMom" ....Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Got ours today, too! It was bittersweet, since yesterday we tried to book our trip and two different choices were already full. :-(
We put ourselves on a waiting list, but I'm not hopeful. Deciding if we should change our ideas for this year and try Disneyland with a California extension trip or maybe Aulani.

That being said, the gift was very thoughtful and more useful than a second copy of The Sound of Music DVD that we already owned. Lol

"SingingMom" ....Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
Sorry to hear that! What 2 trips were you trying to book?

Sayhello

Nothing for me yet :(

Sayhello, just to clarify now that we have a date for the regular abd's is your source saying that the cruise add-ons will still be in June (rather than releasing at same time like they did last time?). Can you tell I'm anxious lol?

I haven't gotten anything…I've done 3 trips! I can't remember if I signed up or not, so I just registered again.

Is someone going to tell us what the gift is?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter