• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Inside Staterooms & Room for 4 Adults?

You might have missed my post on page 1, the only category rooms with murphy beds are 8 and 4. 8's are Deluxe Family Oceanview Staterooms (porthole) and 4's are Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah.

Belle10 stated that they had 4 adults in a stateroom so I figured they must have had a murphy bed. I can't see how a full sized adult would be comfortable on the bunk bed?

Belle10 stated that they had 4 adults in a stateroom so I figured they must have had a murphy bed. I can't see how a full sized adult would be comfortable on the bunk bed?

Just a note here, the sofa bed, the bunk bed, and the murphy bed are all the same size - twin sized mattress. For many adults it works fine.

I believe the max weight for the bunk bed is something like 230 lbs.

My DS18 who is 5'10" sleeps on the ceiling bunk. He actually chose that over the murphy bed last time. I wouldn't want to sleep up there myself though. There are no murphy beds in inside staterooms.

My DS18 who is 5'10" sleeps on the ceiling bunk. He actually chose that over the murphy bed last time. I wouldn't want to sleep up there myself though. There are no murphy beds in inside staterooms.

thanks for the info!!

We are a family if three, not big people, and we had a cl family stateroom. While it wasn't tight, I couldn't imagine anything smaller either. I like a bit of space to my rooms, some don't mind a close space. I wouldn't do three in an inside stateroom. Even though some only 'sleep and shower' it an be very uncomfortable. Have you thought of getting the stateroom (dream class ships) with the two portholes?? I have heard they are very roomy and still affordable.

Just got back from a cruise on Fantasy...had connecting deluxe family with verandah...in one room were my husband, my adult daughter and me. In the other were my son, daughter-in-law and toddler granddaughter. We did spend some time in the rooms...napping after being on shore, foe example...and, of course, hurrying to get ready for dinner. While the rooms are lovely and bigger than on most other cruise lines, they are still tight. I absolutely cannot even imagine using the space for 4 adults...or 4 people at all. I would arrange my cruise dates so I could take advantage of lower rates and book connecting rooms. Trying to get dressed sounds like a nightmare...and getting dressed in a small bathroom space that is steamy after a shower would be unpleasant at best...then the putting on of makeup...storing luggage and toiletries, bags after any shopping, re-packing...you get the picture. I would not book on any other line...just wait and save a bit more to go Disney if you want a truly remarkable...and very clean...room and experience!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter