Input on Spirit of Aloha Luau?

ChrisMouse

DIS Veteran
Can anyone tell me about this?

We're not huge Lilo and Stitch fans, but I'm looking for some "different" experiences for our upcoming trip.

Thanks!

Well when i went spirit of aloha didn't have lilo and stitch. i went on honeymoon and we had a great time. It's definitely entertaining- and it looked like kids had fun- but only if their the type of kids that like getting in front of people :-)
The food is food. Average- some parts are better than others- but you defintely dont go for the food.
it's a good time if you have the time. If you're there for a shorter trip i wouldn't put it on my must do list. I think hoop dee doo is a MUCH better experience- but that's just me.

Have they changed this? We were there in October and Lilo and Stitch were not a part of the dinner show at all. It was a great show and a nice dinner.

We went back in October 2006 and loved it. :thumbsup2 There were no characters at all at this show and as far as I am aware, that has not changed. They did sing one song from the movie - Hawaiian Rollercoaster Ride (I think that's what it's called :confused3 ) and of course all the kids sang along with that one! :mic:

We went to the luau on our honeymoon 15 years ago and it was fabulous. Went again 6 years ago and again the year after that. The show is really entertaining, but the food had gone way downhill in the ten year span.

Lilo and Stitchare not part of the luau, but they are at the character breakfast at O'hana at Poly. Good breakfast, by the way - they keep on bringing pancakes to your table - yum!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter