Innoventions

eternaldisneyfan

<font color=royalblue>Have an Attitude of Gratitud
What activities/attractions does Innoventions feature? Does it have the build a robot activity that you can keep? Is it wheelchair friendly? Is it mostly educational, virtual games, interactive, etc.? Is it crowded (June)? Is it worth it?

Thanks!

Christamae

Well, as to whether it's worth it really depends on how long you get to spend at the parks. If you're pressed for time - you might want to skip it. This is PURELY my opinion, and many others might really like it - but my DH and I always felt it was like a really neat, interactive commercial for different products. There are some interesting areas, and my kids thought it was really cool - it's also a great place to either cool off, or get out of the rain! We only plan on going in if it's raining. It's been 3 years since we went in - and I know the exhibits change - so I can't really comment on what will be in there when you're there. Have fun either way!

They have different companies inside each year we go.. some times they have nothing! and it looks pretty bare upstairs..

The feature this year is Honda will have an exhibit featuring their robot called ASIMO.
The first floor (in the middle) is full of computer games and other fun activities.
Upstairs are the featured companies (like Honda's ASIMO) and a very unique character experience with Stitch!
Innoventions is a good place to hang out when the parks are crowded and you feel hot and cranky.. air conditioned, zero crowds and just relax while the kiddos play games. Waiting to talk to Stitch (he's only available during certain times) is worth it and is one of the key gems to Innoventions.

They do have an elevator inside to get to the second level....

I didn't know about Stitch - we may have to go in there just for that! ASIMO looks pretty interesting as well. Thanks for the info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter