Information on VWL

lfortin16

Always Dreaming Disney
Hello fellow disboarders!

I am planning a trip to WDW in July. We will be traveling with our 4 children ages girls- 4, & 7 and boys- ages 13 & 15. We have stayed at AKL and BWV and loved both. We now have the opportunity to stay at VWL in a 2 bedroom villa. Having never been there, I need some good info on this resort to convince my DH that this is a great place to book. We will probably visit the MK and Epcot the most. HELP!
Thanks!!:wave2:
lfortin16

Hello fellow disboarders!

I am planning a trip to WDW in July. We will be traveling with our 4 children ages girls- 4, & 7 and boys- ages 13 & 15. We have stayed at AKL and BWV and loved both. We now have the opportunity to stay at VWL in a 2 bedroom villa. Having never been there, I need some good info on this resort to convince my DH that this is a great place to book. We will probably visit the MK and Epcot the most. HELP!
Thanks!!:wave2:
lfortin16

Check over on the DVC Boards for more information about VWL. There is a thread over there with lots of love for VWL. http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2907923

We will be checking into VWL, one of our two DVC homes, on Sunday into a two bedroom villa for the marathon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter