Information on new Remy ride accessibility from CM previews

So I rode it twice yesterday. They have two options, one is the full wheelchair accessible ride vehicle, that fits one other person in the front right.
Second is a regular ride vehicle but they open a latch on the side to sit and swing over. I tried both but since I have long legs and big feet, no luck with the sit and swing.
It is also its own designated loading area, like MMRR.
Thank you for the photo. This is really helpful. I am working on an article and a video with accessibility info. May I ask permission to include this photo as a visual? I can credit you as the photographer any way that you like.

I can't remember - have I given you this link before?

2D glasses

They convert 3D movies to 2D - not at IMax theaters, but maybe it could work at a theme park?

The guy who invented them had a family member who couldn't watch 3D movies, but wanted to be able to go with the rest of the family.
I know this ot but thank you for this. My son is blind in one and can’t see 3D - game changer! He has issues with TSM.

Thank you for the photo. This is really helpful. I am working on an article and a video with accessibility info. May I ask permission to include this photo as a visual? I can credit you as the photographer any way that you like.
I’m so sorry! I am barely checking this now! I hope you did post your article and yes, feel free to use and help others!

I can't remember - have I given you this link before?

2D glasses

They convert 3D movies to 2D - not at IMax theaters, but maybe it could work at a theme park?

The guy who invented them had a family member who couldn't watch 3D movies, but wanted to be able to go with the rest of the family.
It says they won't work at IMAX theaters, so they won't work at Star Tours or Web Slingers in DCA, as they use the IMAX 3d, you know by the type of.glasses they use. They should work anywhere that has the glasses similar to say Muppet Vision or its tough to be a bug or Philharmagic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter