Information on Memorial Service for Bob as well as May 4th Live Audience Podcast

Bob you are already missed. Thank you for all the joy you brought into my life. I truly looked forward to the pod cast and shared your love of Disney. I know I will continue to look for you in the parks and I know I will always feel your presence when I am there. Thank you Bob.

What a beautiful, moving slideshow the gang posted. Now that is perfect.

Ditto. Something for those of us who couldn't make it to the memorial service...

I am new to the Podcast, matter of fact I am listening to the April 24th show which is my first show and i don't know how i lived without it!
I am sadden that I will not be able to get to know, what seems to be a wonderful human being, like most of you knew him. Beautiful slide show
Say Hi to Walt for us Bawb!

wow. I'm stunned and sobbing right now. I feel like I must have been hiding under a rock for the past week or so. I had NO idea any of this was going on and I'm just sitting here stunned. I've been on the forums but havent checked the podcast section since I've been slacking listening.

My condolences to all of Bawb's friends and family, and the whole DIS family in general. I'm crying right now and I only got to know Bob through the podcast.

I'll be heading down to the World on Wednesday and will definitely have to get a Dole Whip in honor of Bawb :)

thanks 4 the info sorry i couldn't make it
Bawb was a great fun loving person and will be sadly missed by all of us podcast listeners .

R.I.P. Bawb xx:sad1: :sad2: :sad1: :sad2: :sad1: :sad2: :sad2: :sad1: :sad2: :sad1: :sad2:

I wanted to let you all know that my heart goes out to you in this very sad time. I'm pretty much a lurker as far as calling and emailing the podcast and I haven't posted on the boards in years, but when I heard the news this morning on the podcast, I was very shocked and saddened. Bob was such a big part of the show and I always loved his quips and the way he took your friendly teasing when he used his unique pronunciations. Right now, I can't imagine listening to the show without him and although I never met him, listening to the show made me really care about him. He will be sorely missed even by those who only knew him in this periferal way. I just had to let you know that me meant something even to those that only knew him as a voice.

I've listened to the podcast now for about a year and this had become my favorite Disney podcast. After listening for so long I felt like I had really come to know Pete, John, Kevin, Julie, Corey and of course Bawb. You feel like you're spending time with your own personal friends. I don't know how often I'll come to the forum, but I just wanted to give my condolences to all of you - his family, the podcasters, and the listeners who like me, came to know this gentle kind man.

DebºoºS;25176155 said:
After the meet I wandered around enjoying the beautiful atrium. Here's a little slideshow I put together for Bob in his memory Gaylord Palms

Great job Deb...the photos are just gorgeous!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter