• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Informal birthday gathering for large group

melmel94

Earning My Ears
We will be in Disney for cheer competition in 2 weeks and my daughter's birthday is during that time. I want to have a get together with her team but know trying to plan a dinner will be next to impossible. Is there a good gathering spot in Downtown Disney where a large group could meet for say dessert, ice cream, etc? Thx

I am guessing 10-15, depending on who all could be in the area. I was thinking ice cream/dessert but was wondering if there was an area where we could all sit together, even if it's an outdoor area with tables/ places to sit. Thanks for your advice! :)

Which resort are you staying at? Most of the food courts and pools have ample seating

Our group is staying at the Hilton across from Downtown. I was trying to make it easy for all of us who won't have a car rented to get together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter