Info...

caitwhite

Earning My Ears
Hey guys, I just applied online and am attending the presentation next wednesday. I was just wondering for previous appliers what goes on after that and the presentation... Thanks! :thumbsup2

You already did the web-based interview then? ((When I applied, I didn't have to do that, so I don't know the process exactly))... Normally after a presentation you get the number to call and schedule your phone interview, then do it, then WAIT. :)

If it is the same as last year, at the presentation you will be given a code that will get you into the web-based interview and depends on the outcome of that. You will be prompted to call and schedule your phone interview. Then starts the waiting process to hear back.

Lava-smoothed areas, or maria, like Oceanus Procellarum (right) and more heavily cratered lunar highlands appear in stark contrast in new laser measurements of the lunar surface.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter