• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Info/Thoughts on the 6 night cruise from Galveston

seanieboy

Earning My Ears
Wondering what we might expect from this cruise...formal night(s)? character dining option? best excursions in cozumel/grand cayman with smaller children (1, 3, 4, and 6...my kids and their cousins). Any and all thoughts are welcome. This is my first post...thanks!

Wondering what we might expect from this cruise...formal night(s)? character dining option? best excursions in cozumel/grand cayman with smaller children (1, 3, 4, and 6...my kids and their cousins). Any and all thoughts are welcome. This is my first post...thanks!

I've read reports that formal night is night 2 and semi-formal night 5 (if they had one) and pirate night on night 4.

Yes, to the character breakfast. As well as Tea With....(Alice, the Princesses, Disney Friends, whoever)

so the way i understand it, tea w alice is NOT on the navigator? How do we sign up?

Go to Guest Services once onboard. The tickets are there. They are free, but limited. If you get tickets, and opt not to go, please return them, as there's always a waiting list.

I've read reports that formal night is night 2 and semi-formal night 5 (if they had one) and pirate night on night 4.

Yes, to the character breakfast. As well as Tea With....(Alice, the Princesses, Disney Friends, whoever)

So, you're sure there is a Tea w/whoever on the 6-day cruise? I thought I read that before, but I have a friend that says it's only on 7-day cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter