Info & Poll: 2012 DVC Merry Mixer. Who is going?

Info & Poll. Which day will you attend 2012 DVC Merry Mixer? Multiple choices.

• Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - 3pm to 5pm.

• Tuesday, December 4, 2012 - 3pm to 5pm.

• Tuesday, December 11, 2012 - 3pm to 5pm.

• Tuesday, December 18, 2012 - 3pm to 5pm.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Too funny, Diane. I ususally get in the outside line early, so you might even see me outside first. I like to drive everywhere and see everything on the periphery of the sitdown tables inside instead of trying drive in those close quarters between folks sitting at the tables.

You'll probably see me before I see you with my Mickey Mouse icon Christmas wreath on the front of my scooter.

I can't wait to see you again. If I see you first, I'll come to say hello to you inside.

I think DH will also be on a scooter, but I can guarantee he wont decorate his! He likes to be incognito!;)

What do they usually have at the Mixer? Is it worth attending? We went to something similar a few years back at the International Gateway. They had games for the kids, and my boys had their faces painted. Not sure if this Mixer is similar to what we attended in the past or if it will be smaller since the area between Canada and the UK looks much smaller than the area at the International Gateway.

What you recall probably WAS the mixer, and the area it's in now is considerably larger than when they had it in the tent at International Gateway.

We'll be at the BCV and will attend the one on the 18th
clipchristmascandynew.gif

We will be going on 11/27. This will be our first Mixer, going with DB and DM. Hope to get some great Christmas photos with the characters. (Glad to hear that they will also take snaps with a personal camera.)

Would you recommend getting there early at 2:30p to stand in line, or if we arrive at 3-3:30p would we be admitted?

If anyone is going to more than one and would like to share one of the ornaments I'd love to have one. We've got many of the past years but aren't going to WDW this holiday season and since Doorway to Dreams closed in Schaumburg I won't be able to get one there. I'll be happy to reimburse you for shipping. :santa:

We will be going on 11/27. This will be our first Mixer, going with DB and DM. Hope to get some great Christmas photos with the characters. (Glad to hear that they will also take snaps with a personal camera.)

Would you recommend getting there early at 2:30p to stand in line, or if we arrive at 3-3:30p would we be admitted?

You never know the crowds and how many will be attending, but the space inside is pretty large. I just like to go to everything early, but that is just me.

I can tell you that everytime there is a long line over an half an hour before the opening.

But I sometimes I will leave after and hour and there is no line at all and maybe a few people walking in.

I hope that helps a little, but maybe someone with more experience can post their experiences.

I hope to get to see you. I am not very good at all remembering people's DIS names or real names, so if you see me in my scooter, I would love to meet you and everyone that will be there that might recognize me there.

Ray I pm'ed you our schedule

Hi, I just replied to your pm, and thanks. I forgot that you were a DVC member, too. I'm sorry. I can't remember your first name. A big problem of mine. I hope that you and any one else is not very offended if I forget your names.

Looks like a mixed bag of dates. We'll be at the mixer on the 11th. Hope to see some of you there.

~ David

I put this on my phone calendar! Last year, I had planned to go then COMPLETELY forgot about it on the day. I was so disappointed when I realized I missed it. Not going to miss it this year.

Will be there the 18th! Whoo Hoo!
:cool1:

I'll be there on the 4th. It's been years since I've been able to go and I can't wait !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter