Info on Royal Table and 1900 Park Fare

jemmouse

DIS Veteran
I was just curious what characters are at Royal Table for lunch and do you think that is better than 1900 Park Fare for dinner? It's for 4 little girls ranging from 2-9. ALso do you know what characters other than MAry Poppins is at breakfast?princess:

I was just curious what characters are at Royal Table for lunch and do you think that is better than 1900 Park Fare for dinner? It's for 4 little girls ranging from 2-9. ALso do you know what characters other than MAry Poppins is at breakfast?princess:

We did both in Feb. At breakfast at 1900 parkfare there was Alice, Mad Hatter, Pooh, Tigger and Mary Poppins. The food was good, it was buffet. We also had dinner there, the characters were Cinderella, Prince Charming, Lady Tremaine and the stepsisters. We loved the stepsisters they were so much fun. The dinner was okay I think I preferred the breakfast. The characters come by at least once and sometimes twice if your lucky they just keep rotating.

We went to CRT for lunch. I loved it! The food was really good and you don't have to leave your table and miss anything. You get a picture with Cinderella in the lobby area then inside we saw Belle, Jasmine, Aurora, and snowwhite. I would reccommend this one but it does take 2 table service credits if you are on the dining plan. They did a cute little wishing ceremony for the kids and announce each princess, my daughter got a wand and my son got a sword. If I had to pick one I'd go with CRT.princess:

upstairs at CRT vary. We have seen Alice, Ariel, Aurora (2), Belle (3), The Fairy Godmother, Jasmine, Mary Poppins and Snow White.

We've never seen Prince Charming at CRT (we've only seen female characters there). But he has been at 1900 PF every time we've been there.

For food 1900 :thumbsup2

For atmosphere CRT:thumbsup2

We have had good character interaction at both. I would probably go back to 1900 before CRT. Money wise more bang for the buck.

Denise in MI

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter