• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Info on Resort Mugs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol...at lifetime of coke. I don't understand why people bring them back to re-use anyway. My opinion $14.99 is cheap for a GREAT souvenir. We too use them at home, I am having coffee in my 2009 mug right now! In Wy.:surfweb:

So true! I am having soda out of my 2008 cup right now :thumbsup2 I also have a collection from when I was a CM - love my mugs!

So if I buy the refillable mug but empty the contents into a spill proof bottle is that against the rules? What if I want to take iced tea to the park and can drink more then the refillable cup?

When we stayed at WL in 1998 we purchased the resort mugs. At that time when you bought the mugs they could be used every time you stayed at the resort where you bought the mug forever. We questioned several cast members and was told that same thing. Forever...

I have no problem using my 1998 WL mugs the next time we stay at WL. That's what I was told and that's what I will do. However, I would never use it any where else but WL.

We bought mugs at WL several years ago and was told the same thing. This was one of their selling points at the time. I was told that if the mug broke, just bring it back and they would give us a new one. I did hear the CM correctly.

I will say, that I have probably been the cause of a thread like this once or twice.

I like my diet coke on the way to a park in the morning but don't want to carry the mug around all day. I bring disposable cups and throw them away before getting on the bus. I also carry my refillable mug receipt around all week just in case I am ever questioned.:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter