Info on Outlet malls?

busy mom

Mouseketeer
I have heard of several good outlet malls in the Orlando area. Can anyone share the names/locations for me? Also, any opinions (largest variety of stores) would be great.

There's also the Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores outlet. It's the smallest of the three outlet shopping centers in Orlando.

Of the other two I can never remember which one is Prime Outlets and which one Is Premium Outlets, but the one that's up at the top of International Drive is the larger of the two. Both of those, and LBVS, have several shops that are the same.

Dick Taylor

also there is Florida Mall which is just off I4 towards the airport,

I find the Mall at Millenia the best for the shopping, the Premium and Prime outlets are ok for some goods but when I was there recently many stores were terrible, no sizes, goods scattered everywhere - on the floor etc like a charity shop. The Mall is a much nicer shopping experience but you won't get the last seasons stock and further discounts like at the outlets.

Of the other two I can never remember which one is Prime Outlets and which one Is Premium Outlets, but the one that's up at the top of International Drive is the larger of the two.
Prime Outlets is the location on I Drive...it used to be called Belz. Premium Outlets is the one near WDW and the old Dixie Stampede building. :thumbsup2

I went to both on our trip a few weeks ago (plus Mall of Millenia) and they were both very nice. Clean, easy parking situation, nice brands. the brands overlap a lot but you can check out both Prime and Premium and see which has more stores that you'd like to hit.

Or do both :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter