Info on Disney music stixs

WeLuvDiznee

Mouseketeer
Please help! I was thinking of getting one for my DD,who is 9 1/2.She wants an ipod, I think she is too young.She only listens to Disney singers (Hilary Duff, Ravenetc..) I was wondering, how good are they,can I downlaod music from the internet and any pros or cons from any owners? Your help is very apprieciated!!!

I don't know much about the Disney mix sticks , but you can get the i-pod shuffle on the Apple web site for $29 . I think that is a great deal . My son and daughter have the i-pod nano and love it and we have not had any problems with it . It is very easy to down load music .

We got my DD a mix stick, and the BIG flaw is that there is no way to see what's playing, or what's next. Same thing with the Ipod Shuffle; there's no display. She liked it ok other than that, but once she saw the nice SanDisk DW got, the mix stick lost it's luster pretty quick.

There's a new Mix Max that has a display, and also plays video for $99. We may go with that one for DS this christmas.

WeLuvDiznee said:
Please help! I was thinking of getting one for my DD,who is 9 1/2.She wants an ipod, I think she is too young.She only listens to Disney singers (Hilary Duff, Ravenetc..) I was wondering, how good are they,can I downlaod music from the internet and any pros or cons from any owners? Your help is very apprieciated!!!

I bought it for my 7yo and its fine for her.. but I also dont liek that you can see whats playing. At her age that doesnt matter.

Did you see they other thread with the referbished ipod? I think than had the nanoes for around 60

Thanks to everyone about your advice. I don't think she'll mind if you can't see what song is coming next.

I love the mix stick. Target had the jam stands for 9.99 on clearance about 2 weeks ago. (The jam stand is like a docking station- it charges and also has speakers so you can listen to it like a stereo.)
I don't mind that it has no display, it is very simple- and so it is easy to use. Transferring music is so easy. And the sound is really good. My DD just gave me her Mix Stick because she got the Mix Max for her birthday- so she gave me her old Mix Stick :banana:

Target had a bunch of different MixClips on clearance for $7.68 today. I bought my daughter the Cars MixStick on clearance a couple of months ago, and I'm giving it to her for Christmas, so I can't attest to it's quality or our satisfaction, but I doubt that the inability to see what song is playing will be an issue with DD6.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter