Info on Cocoa Beach

ShellyLynn3630

DIS Veteran
Can anyone tell me about Cocoa Beah??? We will be making a stop there on our very last day of our Disney vacation. I need the names of some really cool places to eat lunch there. I have never been to the beach in my life!!
Please help me with this info. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

We went in December-our first time ever to the ocean-and the kids loved it! They didn't go in the water but loved collecting shells on the beach.
Some will say it isn't a nice beach but when you have nothing else to compare it to, its beautiful.
We went to the Cocoa Beach Pier and ate at a restaurant high above the water at the end of the pier-we all thought this was really cool and something we would never probably do again--the restaurant was "Marlin's Good Times Bar and Grill".
You can check out more at this website:
http://www.cocoabeachpier.com/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter