Info on 2008 Star Wars Weekends?

LaceyLace

Simply Enchanting
Hi all! I keep checking the site for information on the 2008 Star Wars weekends, but all I can find is the schedule for 2007.

Any idea when this will be updated?

I'm itching to make my plans! :teeth:

Hmm... actually when I look at that link, it has only the 2007 event times and guest appearances. Nothing for 2008 yet.... :confused3

Hi all! I keep checking the site for information on the 2008 Star Wars weekends, but all I can find is the schedule for 2007.

Any idea when this will be updated?

I'm itching to make my plans! :teeth:

The only thing posted is the dates (weekends in June) the celebs, and other activities wont be posted until maybe april. We're just going to have to wait and see. I'm anxious too. Love SWW.
:woohoo:

The only thing posted is the dates (weekends in June) the celebs, and other activities wont be posted until maybe april. We're just going to have to wait and see. I'm anxious too. Love SWW.
:woohoo:

Wow! Not until April? That so kills me, LOL!

But thanks for the info! :)

The folks at this site are always right on top of the latest info: http://www.studioscentral.com/
And, while you're waiting for the info there's lots of pics, reports, etc from previous years to enjoy! DNeph and I just spent the day at a Star Wars exhibit in Phila and it made us 'homesick' for SWW!!

The folks at this site are always right on top of the latest info: http://www.studioscentral.com/
And, while you're waiting for the info there's lots of pics, reports, etc from previous years to enjoy! DNeph and I just spent the day at a Star Wars exhibit in Phila and it made us 'homesick' for SWW!!

Great website and info on there! The only thing I can contribute here is the fact that the 501st Legion will once again be returning to Disney for SWW this year. I did take note that the article about "The 501st Legion: Keeping the Peace" mentioned that we're the stormtroopers on the rooftops and providing entertainment at the entrance is not true. Those are Disney troopers (you can tell by the armor they wear, as it was custom made for WDW by different vendor) . . . we just do the parade. Oh, and that's me in the second picture . . . I'm the guy wearing white plastic. ;)
WDWParade.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter