• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

info needed on black out dates with Airtran

deelam

DIS Veteran
I received free roundtrip tickets for being bumped on a recent Airtran flight. Does anyone know how easy it is to use these tickets? Are certain days blacked out. I want to use the tickets in April 2006. I would want to leave the Thursday after Easter and return the Sunday after Easter.

At the 330 day mark before your trip I would go book the flights. If you wait until closer you may not get the flights because they are all booked for that class of ticket.

Read the fine print to see what "fare class" your voucher is good for. You can check class availability with a variety of tools:

http://flyaow.com/classavailability.htm

(I use the Carson Wagonlit tool, but I'm not 100% certain that they list AirTran flights. It isn't perfectly accurate, but it is close and easy to use.)

Thanks for the web site. I booked marked it. It will come in handy for finding deals.

Air tran doesn't release their dates far in advance, so I guess I'll have to keep checking and try to be one of the first to book when the fairs are released.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter