Inflatables?

brightspark

<font color=blue>Wants to try the happy soap<br><f
Hi there,
Just a quick question about the hotel pools... we are going in August and my 5 year old is most excited about the prospect of swimming everyday... I want to buy an inflatable ride on toy for the pool, or maybe a small inflatable boat so that my 11 month can use it too... are there any rules about using them in the hotel pools? Can I use one or are they not allowed?

Hi there,
Just a quick question about the hotel pools... we are going in August and my 5 year old is most excited about the prospect of swimming everyday... I want to buy an inflatable ride on toy for the pool, or maybe a small inflatable boat so that my 11 month can use it too... are there any rules about using them in the hotel pools? Can I use one or are they not allowed?

Anything inflatable provides an obstruction that makes it harder for the lifeguards to get a full view of the pool bottom.

You can use water wings, noodles, etc, but no actual inflatables.

A good rule of thumb is if you don't see it sold in the resort store, it cannot be used.

Thanks, that's really useful information. I won't go and buy one then :( He's never had one, so won't miss it... I just thought it would be fun.

Thanks for the help. I can see why they don't want them in the pool

I have seen people with the little floats with a cover for their baby. The parent sat along the wall and held the baby. No complaints from guests or lifeguards that I could see. This was in OKW, where the pool is pretty big so the baby wasn't in anyone's way LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter