Infant High Chairs?

CandleontheWater

Forever in love with Hathaway Browne
I saw mention in another post that some WDW restaurants have infant high chairs. Does anyone have a list of which ones have the special high chairs, or have eaten at restaurants and used them. Also does anyone have a picture of the infant high chairs? We are going with DS in April, and I'm still trying to figure out dining. I'll have a Becco butterfly infant carrier, but it would be much easier to eat if I could put him down, KWIM?

I don't have a picture, but if you have seen the seats that some grocery stores have mounted on their carts, then you will get the idea. They are in a reclined position. I believe the harness was 3 point. For cleanliness, you will want to lay a blanket over the seat.

We were given an infant highchair at Crystal Palace, 1900 Park Fare and Chef Mickey's. Maybe Tusker House too, but I can't recall. If she was asleep when we arrived we just took the stroller in, so other restaurants may have had them and I just didn't ask.

If you have a baby bucket with you (which you may not since you'll be using the Ergo) you can flip a regular high chair over and stick the baby bucket on top. It fits pretty well.

Yes, I was thinking about the option of flipping over the high chair, but we were hoping not to bring the carseat, since we will have so much other stuff. Its going to be a real debate whether to bring the bassinet or seat portion of the stroller, I don't want to add the car seat to the debate. :)

You are allowed to bring in a stroller to any restaurant that doesn't have an infant high chair, if your child cannot yet sit up. Just mention it to the hostess when you check in. We have never been told we cannot have the stroller with a little baby.
Ones we have used a stroller:
EPSN, Big River Grille, Plaza, Kona, Ohana, Rose and Crown, LeCellier, Trails End, San Angel, Cape May, Spoodles, Liberty Tree, Beaches and Cream, etc.

We never bring the infant carseat since we don't want baby sitting in it for that long, plus we usually travel in the summer and it's very hot.

Have a great trip!

Oh and we have used the infant high chairs at Chef Mickeys, Crystal Palace and 1900 Park Fare. Not sure which other restaurants offer this.

Our youngest was 3 months old on her first Disney trip and we used the infant highchairs at Chef Mickey's and Garden Grill. We were allowed to bring our stroller (Peg P3) into Ohana, Marrakesh, Le Cellier, Cape May, and the Hoop Dee Doo. I used a Pouch Sling to hold her while in San Angel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter