Inexpensive Wine Glasses

tinkerbell615

DIS Veteran
My DS is getting married in May of 2012 and we are starting to try to purchase items for centerpieces etc... now.

His fiancee would like to use wine glasses turned upside down and place a flower under the glass for centerpieces on her tables. I am trying to find a place that we can purchase inexpensive wine glasses. Any ideas??

Thanks!

If you have an Ikea nearby they have cheap wine glasses too.

Thank you. We do have an Ikea close by also.

I just knew you guys would know where to go. I am sure I will be posting many other questions in the next months also.

Lenox at your nearest outlet mall/center, has wine glasses. Maybe not as cheap as Ikea but it might look a little nicer.

TJ Maxx usually has them boxed for $4.99-$5.99 for 6. They might be a little easier to manage boxed glasses.

I needed inexpensive champagne glasses for a party. I didn't care if they matched or not. I ended up getting them at Good Will. I got them 4 for a dollar. I bought 24 of them.

Dollar Stores have them!!!!! But if you dont have luck there check out Bed Bath and Beyond or Walmart

I needed inexpensive champagne glasses for a party. I didn't care if they matched or not. I ended up getting them at Good Will. I got them 4 for a dollar. I bought 24 of them.

:thumbsup2 They have lovely rows and rows of china by me.....

I bought a ton of glasses on Craigslist for $10.00 (leftover from someone's wedding). If you have time, you could start there and check every few days before going to Ikea (which is where mine were originally purchased.)

If you lived near me, you could borrow these, which may be another option if you know somebody who has lots of parties and thus lots of glasses ;).

Christmas Tree Shops or Ikea! Also depending on how many you need, it might be worth buying wholesale like where the caterer and resteraunts buy them.One of my friends did this, as she filled up wine glasses with candy & wrapped them in cellophane for favors at her HUGE wedding. They were pretty!

We bought some at Ikea last year, I think they were like 20 cents each! We bought 2 dozen just to have them in the house.

If you are having it at a hall I would ask them if they have the extra glasses you can use

Hi

As you want the inexpensive wine glasses, I would suggest to you wait for the right time as you have a year time to do all the preparations. many stores offer discounts, off-season sale in their store twice or thrice a year, nand you can get the expensive one at inexpensive prices.

It is appreciable that you have started your preparation at this time only because many times you mess up all the things if you have no time and ended up with disappointment. So, start your research today itself and make a note in diary when to purchase. Only not the wine glasses you will get most of the things at very reasonable prices.:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter