Inexpensive Group ideas

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings and Honeymoons' started by princessdisneybelle, Feb 9, 2007.

1. princessdisneybelle

princessdisneybelle DIS Veteran

Hey everyone

I really want to do a few fun things for our group of close family and friends. Getting close to maxing my budget. Any ideas? This would be for around 20ppl.

2. NeverlandClub23

NeverlandClub23 DIS Veteran

Maybe a fun round of miniature golf at Winter Summerland or Fantasia Gardens? They sometimes offer coupons in the Birnbaum's book (and others). That would be fun for a big group.

Also a fun (and free) thing for a big group (if they're all staying onsite) is going to Fort Wilderness for the campfire S'mores roast and singalong and Disney movies with Chip N Dale. That's a lot of fun and free! (except you have to buy the S'mores stuff if you don't bring your own).

Maybe one night everyone could take a bunch of blankets and snacks/drinks and go to the beach at the Poly, GF, or WL and sit around and watch the Electrical Light Parade.

:goodvibes

3. princessdisneybelle

princessdisneybelle DIS Veteran

Oh wow thank you, I never thought about the campfire. I think they would love that!

4. pixie08

pixie08 DIS Veteran

I love the campfire idea!

They also have storytelling around the outdoor fire at the AKL! and you can see the animals- all free!!!!!!!!