Inexpensive Group ideas

princessdisneybelle

DIS Veteran
Hey everyone

I really want to do a few fun things for our group of close family and friends. Getting close to maxing my budget. Any ideas? This would be for around 20ppl.

Maybe a fun round of miniature golf at Winter Summerland or Fantasia Gardens? They sometimes offer coupons in the Birnbaum's book (and others). That would be fun for a big group.

Also a fun (and free) thing for a big group (if they're all staying onsite) is going to Fort Wilderness for the campfire S'mores roast and singalong and Disney movies with Chip N Dale. That's a lot of fun and free! (except you have to buy the S'mores stuff if you don't bring your own).

Maybe one night everyone could take a bunch of blankets and snacks/drinks and go to the beach at the Poly, GF, or WL and sit around and watch the Electrical Light Parade.

:goodvibes

Maybe a fun round of miniature golf at Winter Summerland or Fantasia Gardens? They sometimes offer coupons in the Birnbaum's book (and others). That would be fun for a big group.

Also a fun (and free) thing for a big group (if they're all staying onsite) is going to Fort Wilderness for the campfire S'mores roast and singalong and Disney movies with Chip N Dale. That's a lot of fun and free! (except you have to buy the S'mores stuff if you don't bring your own).

Maybe one night everyone could take a bunch of blankets and snacks/drinks and go to the beach at the Poly, GF, or WL and sit around and watch the Electrical Light Parade.

:goodvibes

Oh wow thank you, I never thought about the campfire. I think they would love that!

I love the campfire idea!

They also have storytelling around the outdoor fire at the AKL! and you can see the animals- all free!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter