Inexpensive Flower Girl dresses

on ebay check out the seller butterflyxc awesome dresses!!

We have used her twice, 2 flowergirls in my wedding and 2 flowergirls in my brothers wedding. Both gorgeous dresses that look like they cost a lot of money.

PLEASE check this place out:
http://www.flowergirldressforless.com/
Their dresses are gorgeous, they're very reasonable, and they're well made. Not cheap-looking at all!
Good Luck!
Gretchen
PS I bought a light blue dress last year for BBB for my grand-daughter. The dress was beautiful, comfortable, and cheaper than most of the costumes sold in WDW and elsewhere - just in case anyone is looking for a "Princess" dress...:wizard:

Check out the seller Gold Apple on Ebay.... gorgeous flower girl dresses for $35 and they were really, really nice, great quality!

cutieclothes.com. We bought a flower girl and Communion dress there. Very pretty and inexpensive.

I know American Girl is no bargain, but I bought my daughter a beautiful dress she loves - here's the description. It is a longer white dress with beautiful blue flower embroidery and a nice satin bow in the back - for $44 it would be a reasonably priced and perfect flower girl dress, especially if you could find a discount code. I copied the description from the website. take a look.

Bitty Blooms Dress for Girls
Item# F9153
This fancy dress is perfect for a special occasion. Made to match Bitty Baby’s, it features tiny embroidered flowers, a ruched satin sash, a pleated skirt, and scalloped lace accents. Back zip. Below-knee length. Cotton/polyester. Imported. White.

$44

I just purchased a flower girl dress for my daughter from JC Penney. It was absolutely gorgeous.

http://www2.jcpenney.com/jcp/Search...d=false&mscssid=&cmResetCat=true&hdnOnGo=true

The picture doesn't do it justice....and it's on sale for $30. It is a really pretty dress. But it is white.....

That is what we did also and loved the dress, different dress at that time.
Great price,selection, and little ones looked lovely.
In the wedding catalog they also had head pieces, and flowers back then...I also bought my Wedding dress from them.

I second Burlington. Paid about $30 for dd's and she wore it for dress up for about 2 years afterward...Got a lot of mileage out of that $30.

I'll say that if you hit David's Bridal at the right time, you can find some great bargains. The last flower girl dress we needed, I got there for $25. It was gorgeous and complemented the bride's gown. I got it at the same time they had their $99 gown sale.

Look at JCP for dresses on clearance, both party dresses and formal dresses. You can also wait until Easter dresses are out and pick up a nice one then on sale.

I got mine at Davids bridal - they have great sales you just have to keep going back also they do some great prices on their website inthe sale and clearance section.

Well i always have my shopping through nexteve.com, so i would like to suggest it to you too. Have a look as they offer all dresses at very cheap rates. The material of their dresses are very good, and their dress collection is very nice..

Check clearance racks at your local big name department stores. Our daughter was married the 24th of October. We purchased her flower girls dress at our local Dillard's. It was a Cinderella dress regularly priced at $55.00 on sale for $8.57! Ivory in color with woven satin ribbon and pearl detailing.

I went to Davids Bridal yesterday looking for a dress for my DD for something. I saw an adorable one for $129. I came home, looked it up on ebay and it was selling gently used for $30 with no bids! I ended up changing my mind about it, but if you see one you like in a bridal shop, check ebay because chances are it will be there since people don't usually hold onto that stuff.

on ebay check out the seller butterflyxc awesome dresses!!

I agree as well- my daughters and niece wore dresses from here for my wedding 5 yrs ago and my neice loved hers so much she wore it for her 1st communion as well.

Check clearance racks at your local big name department stores. Our daughter was married the 24th of October. We purchased her flower girls dress at our local Dillard's. It was a Cinderella dress regularly priced at $55.00 on sale for $8.57! Ivory in color with woven satin ribbon and pearl detailing.

Wow, that's an amazing deal! I found one at JCPenney, but it was out of stock :( Back to search for more! Thanks everyone!

My daughter and niece will both be flower girls in my youngest sister's wedding in April. We need to find a dress, and it needs to be on the cheaper side! :surfweb:

Can you recommend a website that you've used before? We are looking for an ivory dress, maybe with embroidery?

Thanks!!! I know I could count on The Dis for this :)

CandyGirlDress dot com have flower girl dress starting at $25, and if you are willing to spend $40-$50 you will be getting $100-$200 bridal shop quality dress. We buy all special occasions dress there.

This dress is onsale at $25

Plus if you enter promotion code "A8792777", you will have additional discount of 20%.

Order $120 or more you dont even pay for shipping.

Take advantage now, sale ends December 2009.

I would definitely check Ebay. There are so many beautiful new flowergirl dresses on there! :)

eBay is good if you want out dated dresses. At very inexpensive price. Now if you want bridal shop quality dress. Checkout CandyGirlDress dot Com.

They have dress starting at $25 and unlike eBay seller they only charge what shipping really cost. eBay sellers tend to give dress at lower price. Than charge more on the shipping.

promotion code for 20% discount is "A8792777" enter when you checkout

dress starting at $25, $40-$50 dresses are bridal shop quality dresses, which are new design for fall/winter 2009.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter