Indoor Lap Pools near Anaheim/Disneyland

StarGirl11

Long time DL Runner who is finally coming home
Hey guys. So long story short I am actually going to be having a bariatric (weight loss) surgery out at UCI hopefully towards the end of February/beginning of March if everything comes through soon. So long story short I am not a California native, we are having the surgery out here because not only are we familiar with the area and have several doctors here and family. But I can use Disneyland as a means to walk around afterwards.

However their is only so much walking a person can do before someone wants to do other things. Like swimming. And well my own attempts at trying to find a pool nearby have been a bit frustrating. I would prefer indoors because I've got fairly sensitive skin and while I don't mind exposing some of skin to sun at Disneyland I would like a little more protection from tehs un when I'm swimming if I can if that makes sense. But if I have to I guess I will end up going to an outdoor pool.

Anyways I'm hoping one of you may know of a good pool that I could maybe get a temporary membership to for while I am there (we're going to be there around 2 months or so). Any help or advice is appreciated.

Hey guys. So long story short I am actually going to be having a bariatric (weight loss) surgery out at UCI hopefully towards the end of February/beginning of March if everything comes through soon. So long story short I am not a California native, we are having the surgery out here because not only are we familiar with the area and have several doctors here and family. But I can use Disneyland as a means to walk around afterwards. However their is only so much walking a person can do before someone wants to do other things. Like swimming. And well my own attempts at trying to find a pool nearby have been a bit frustrating. I would prefer indoors because I've got fairly sensitive skin and while I don't mind exposing some of skin to sun at Disneyland I would like a little more protection from tehs un when I'm swimming if I can if that makes sense. But if I have to I guess I will end up going to an outdoor pool. Anyways I'm hoping one of you may know of a good pool that I could maybe get a temporary membership to for while I am there (we're going to be there around 2 months or so). Any help or advice is appreciated.

I don't really know about a pool other then at the gyms check out 24hr fitness LA fitness

But I would ask the doctor how soon after surgery can u actually go swimming depending on what surgery u are having their will be up to 5 incisions that after surgery can get wet BUT you can't soak them meaning you can take a shower but that's about it for about 1.5 months

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter