individual pineapple upside down (cup)cakes?

RangerPooh

DIS Veteran
Has anyone ever tried making individual pineapple upside down cakes using a cupcake pan? I have been considering trying this and using the paper liners to pour the batter into. :earsboy:

I would think that the sugar and pineapple would stick to a muffin paper. I have never made this dessert but am planning on it for Christmas. I don't see why it wouldn't turn out. Just follow the baking time on the box for cupcakes, right???

pinapple upside down cupcakes do sound yummy... let's us know if you make them and how they came out.. :teeth:

Paula Deen has a receipe for some using canned biscuits that are great. I tried them once with liners in the muffin pans and they did stick. The receipe is on the Food TV website.

I've eaten may a cupcake that has stuck to the papers. :love: Maybe dusty the paper liners or use the foil ones & spray them? They do sound like a yummy idea though!

Just a general cupcake tip. Spray the liners with Pam, your cupcakes will never stick to the liners again. :-)

I have cooked these in the microwave - in a teacup. Just for about 30 secs. but this depends on the power capacity of the microwave (infact in cooking in the microwave we prefer the individual ones, the larger ones never seem to cook properly) HOPE THIS HELPS

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter