Individual LL at Oogie Boogie

snowwhite84

DIS Veteran
Hi all! Is it possible to book an ILL at CA on a day we have OBB tickets but not park tickets TIA,

There is a way somehow but I’m not 100% sure how. We waited in line last night and they definitely had ILL going. Idk if those people were in DCA earlier and got it or were able to book it once scanned in for OBB. I thought there was 0 LL available for OBB so never looked for it. I wish I would have known they offered it though.

I think those folks were in line from earlier in the day. We had park hoppers and started in DL yesterday. I booked an ILL$ with our park tickets for RSR for 445pm-545pm. My DH and DD only had one park per day DL tickets yesterday and then the OBB ticket. I could not book them the ILL$ since they had not checked into DCA yet with their party ticket (I tried to do this at about 1pm when I booked the ILL$ for my other DD and me). Not sure if they did check in to DCA with the party ticket at 3pm if I could have then bought them an ILL$ with the party ticket?

Right before our window opened at 445pm, the ride went down for about 30 minutes, then came back up. Our DDs went to use the ILL$ (they both were now in the park with their OBB tickets) but the LL line was all the way back to the bathrooms on the far side of Flo’s. It was going to take more than an hour to get all of those folks through the LL. During the mix-in, you can use a LL or get in the SB line right up until 6pm, then you can ride if you are in line by then (I think!). So the ride lines don’t die down for a while after the party starts.

I also saw people using the LLs late into the party, and I thought maybe they had a DAS? I also saw numerous plaids doing VIP tours during the party. I thought they couldn’t get LL access during parties, but maybe that has changed?

Yes, ILL are able to purchase once you scan in with your OBB ticket. I did it with Web Slingers on Sunday (RSR was already sold out for the day).

Yes, you can. But we rode RSR in 26 minutes total (from the cue to off the ride) during OBB. I had thought about getting the ILL but glad I saved my money!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter