Individual Birthday box at sit down restaurants?

teacups

DIS Veteran
Has anyone actually had one of the birthday boxes you can order at the sit down places? Im thinking of getting the Pirate one for my 10 YO son at his Blue Bayou dinner, but Id really like to see what it is.

I'm assuming its a paper/cardboard box that looks like a treasure chest, with a cupcake and a trinket. Is that about right? If anyone has a pic ID LOVE TO SEE IT!

This boy is going to be 10, and of course goes back and forth between thinking he's 6 and 26 :rolleyes1 so I'm curious about this box.

My son got this last May for his 4th bday:

DSC_0121.jpg

It's pretty much cake in a plastic pirate box. The little flag and a fake compass came with it as well. :)

I got my hubby the pirate chest cake for his birthday. He enjoyed it. It is a very cute plastic treasure chest. He took it to work and put candy in it to share with his co-workers. It was so cute that someone stole the chest and left the candy! :confused3 We couldn't believe someone would do such a thing! He uses the fake compass as a coaster...at home. Now he doesn't trust taking his Disney things to work anymore. How awful! I'm sure your son will enjoy it. princess:

ADORABLE! Thanks for that pic! WHat a cutie birthday boy, too!!

As for where you can get them, I only know it said sit down restaurants, and I saw BB on the list.

Yes, please tell us where can we get these and do they have a girly one?

I had the boy (pirate) one delivered to our table at the Plaza Inn character breakfast for my LO's first birthday. I let them know when we made the reservation for 10 and they had a couple of balloons tied to his chair and brought out the cake right before playing a happy birthday song. I noticed a couple of other people throughout the restaurant getting a cake at the same time. Seemed like all the characters took a break from making the rounds to kind of dance in the middle of all the tables.

We kept the plastic treasure chest and I put his birthday and first trip buttons in it as well as a couple of trading pins (happy birthday, year, and a couple of the characters he liked the most) as a memory box of sorts.

Sorry, no photo but the Princess one is pink and comes with a little brush/comb set. They are cute, DD12 still has hers from a few years ago. She keeps little "treasures" in it. :) The cake isn't great, it isn't horrible but I've had better, we all had some of it. :)

Hi i have my birthday coming up soon and i´m really exciting at celebrating at Disneyland (first trip) the thing is it´s my 30th B-day and i would like to know if anyone knows if this Birthday boxes are just for kids under certain age? i know it´s a silly question but it´s better to ask and not stay with the doubt..

also if someone has a link for the list of restaurants this is available?

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter