Indio/Palm Springs in November

TMTIP

Love All Things Disney!
My family will be traveling to Indio in November for the National Field Hockey Festival, we will be there for about 4 days. My daughter will be playing field hockey most of the time but we will have some free time to do some fun things also --any suggestions? What will the weather (temps.) be like at that time of year?

We will be flying home out of LAX on Saturday, Nov 29th. I have heard that the traffic is horrible going towards LA from Indio/Palm Springs. Our flight leaves at 10:30 pm, any ideas as to the latest we should leave for the airport?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!:)

You should go on the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway. It is so cool! It takes you up the mountain and the view is amazing. Prepare for walking trails and cold weather at the top. It should not be too warm that time of year and the traffic can be horrible but not so bad on the weekends.

Any chance you can fly into Ontario or palm springs?

There are some great outlet stores right off of the 10 freeway--you'll pass them as you drive from the airport. Worth a drive by to see if anything interests you (they have crate & barrel; brighton; etc..)

I second the ariel tramway.

Sherman's Deli in Rancho Mirage (and one in downtown Palm Springs) won't disappoint!! The best food in the world :)

There is a Knotts Soak City and the Living Desert--both great things to do in November as it'll still be warm, but not boiling like the summer time.

I would leave for the airport about 6:30-7.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter