indiancreekflorida

brauergirls

Earning My Ears
I am looking to stay off-site at the end of June. Has anyone rented from this place. Any ideas of where to stay off-site. I have looked into 5miles2disney but they are booked all through June.
Any ideas would be great.

You could try Windsor Palms - www.windsor-palms-florida.net

Close to Disney, especially if you use the shortcut via Sherberth Rd. Great resort facilities (pool, movie theatre, fitness centre, toddler pool etc).

There are a wide range of homes available from 3 bedroom condos, to townhome and pool homes.

-Kay

Indian Creek is a great location - Karen (FLParadisevilla) owns there. Around the same area (Formosa area) you should also have a look at Sunset Lakes, Rolling Hills, Oak Island

Indian Creek is a great location! The indian Creek site is owned by a friend of mine and they are great people.
There is a review on our home on this board.

My family has stayed in all of the places listed above and all of them are wonderful! However I am partial to Winsor Hills and Formsa Gardens. Indian Creek is also a great choice too. The most helpful thing is to look at the pictures of the homes online :surfweb: and see which one looks like it would suit you best. Good Luck!

I am looking to stay off-site at the end of June. Has anyone rented from this place. Any ideas of where to stay off-site. I have looked into 5miles2disney but they are booked all through June.
Any ideas would be great.

Sorry, our places are pretty popular and tend to be booked months in advance! :)

You can find other great homes though in our resort, Windsor Hills, at:
www.windsorhillsrent.com

Indian Creek, Windsor Palms, and Emerald Island are all great options too right in the same area / vicinity!

You can check out Karen's home (from this board!) in Indian Creek here:
www.FloridasParadiseVilla.com

- George

I think you will be very happy in the area you are looking. Here is a map of the area you can see where the communities are located.

http://www.thedibb.co.uk/villa/map.htm

Here is a website of just Emerald Island homes if you ae at all interested.

emeraldislandresortvacationhomes.com

Have a great vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter