• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Indiana Stunt Show

That was a rumor that started last year (which piled onto rumors from previous years). The rumor says that in order to make room for Star Wars Land (another rumor) they need to close Indiana Jones. Perhaps someone else can tell us whether or not the rumor is true, but, all the rumors I heard about Indiana Jones had it closing by this time. The fact that it is still open places the rumor in question.

Talking to a CM, she said that rumor had been around since she started at HS - 5 years ago.

the rumor has no truth to it. when there last month, my wife and I talked to a few of the staff members about it and they all said that the contract for the stunt show had just been recently renewed and therefore the show would still be in HS for at least several more years (1 staff member said through 2020). when this contract ends, then it will be reassessed at the time. but for now, it's not going anywhere!

This thread gives me hope. Haven't seen the show in 20+ years, and I'm also hoping to see it in September.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter