Indiana pin meets anyone?

dusty

Earning My Ears
Hello,
There are a few pin folks in South Bend IN who would like to try to find a couple of hours to do some pre-Christmas pin trading? So we have picked Saturday, December the 14th, at the University Park Mall,(Mishawaka, IN) Food Court, from 10 am until 12 noon. I thought we could start at the Disney store about 9am and then wonder down to the food court. If you didn't want to trade pins but just wanted to come talk Disney that would be great too. If you can RSVP (harmeyer@saintmarys.edu) so we have some idea who is going to be there that would be great but if you just want to show up that would be great also. So let me know and I'll start planning for some fun trading and stories. Hope to see you all, and feel free to bring a friend or two,
dusty

Too bad it's not THIS Saturday. I would make a point to be there, at least to stick my head in. :)

Let me see how my work is scheduled for that week. Would love to try and make it and bring Figment 2 with me.

Very Cool we will be there! Cindy e-mail me if you need directions or want to meet in La Porte.

Steve and Corinne

Heh everyone, its great that you think you can make it. Directions to University Park Mall, which is officially in Mishawaka, (Mish and South Bend essentially run together, can't tell when you leave one and enter the other)
From the toll road take Exit 77, which is the Notre Dame exit, turn RIGHT and then you want to turn LEFT at the first light which is Douglas RD.
Go east, the 4th light, counting the flasher, is State Rd 23, there is a surgicenter on your Left, Turn LEFT.
(first light is Juniper Rd, flasher at Ivy, 3rd light is Ironwood)
The first light is the main entrance to the Mall on your Right, go through that light and turn in the next entrance by the Penny's store. If you go in the Mall at that entrance the Disney Store is down on your Right just a bit.
The food court is past the Disney store and around to the left, or you can come into the mall at the food court if you go around to the east side of the Mall.
Hope to see you,

I've heard from 10 folks who are planning to come. Have emails out to a couple more. And some of our local Disney Store staff may come if they aren't scheduled to work. We all have to keep our fingers crossed that the weather holds. Hope to see you there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter