• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Indiana Jones

inluvwithbuzz

Mouseketeer
Do any of you know if you can purchase Indiana Jones costumes or hats for children in the shops close to the Indiana Jones ride?

My son would like to be Indiana Jones for the MHP and the only place I am able to find anything Indiana Jones costume related is on Ebay.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Do any of you know if you can purchase Indiana Jones costumes or hats for children in the shops close to the Indiana Jones ride?

My son would like to be Indiana Jones for the MHP and the only place I am able to find anything Indiana Jones costume related is on Ebay.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Yep, right across from the ride entrance (and Jungle Cruise) is a shop with all that stuff (even fake whips, if I remember correctly!) :thumbsup2

My hubby has dressed as Indiana Jones. We used a hat from the Indy shop at DL. I don't remember seeing full costumes, but yes accessories like a whip. My hubby just got a tan button up shirt from thrift store and wore his leather jacket.

Thanks for all the help. I am pretty much just looking for a hat. So it looks like their is hope finding one at disneyland. I will just bring a back up costume just to be on the safe side.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter