Indiana Jones Show

TMEF23

Mouseketeer
Hello all. When we went to DHS in August 2017 and June 2018, we were only able to see "part" of the Indiana Jones Show. This past June trip it was the first show of the day and was odd since the weather was fabulous and there weren't any storms on the radar. They also didn't really make an announcement that the show was being cut early, it just kind of ended. So, I'm going again in a few days and wanted to prepare my little boys-- has the Indiana Jones show been running the full show lately?

Thanks!

Hello all. When we went to DHS in August 2017 and June 2018, we were only able to see "part" of the Indiana Jones Show. This past June trip it was the first show of the day and was odd since the weather was fabulous and there weren't any storms on the radar. They also didn't really make an announcement that the show was being cut early, it just kind of ended. So, I'm going again in a few days and wanted to prepare my little boys-- has the Indiana Jones show been running the full show lately?

Thanks!
There may have been an injury that caused them to cut the show early

In our past 5 trips we’ve seen the show 3 times and haven’t seen the full show any of those times.

They typically cut the finale scene with the airplane when it's rainy.

When we went in May they stopped just before the airplane scene. They had one of the actors come out and say they couldn't get the plane working right. Maybe they've been having more issues with it.

Thanks everyone! I will hold on to hope that we will see the full show. We did not see the entire plane scene. It was just so weird in June because they never made an official announcement. The show just kind of stopped and we were like “I guess it’s over.”

With such a big performance and technical stunts, it means a lot has to be in play and stuff could go wrong.

Could've been lightning within so many miles even though it wasn't raining, audio/music track messed up, CM injury, or a prop not working properly.

Out of all the years and times I've seen the show, I've never not seen the full show (same for Lion King show). So I'd say odds are way more in your favor to get to see the full show next time, barring inclement weather.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter