Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular

Should Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular Leave Disney MGM Studios?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

DisneyWorldExpert

"All of our dreams can come true, if we have the c
Lately, friends down in Orlando are telling me that the show is leaving Disney MGM Studios. I don't know what they'll put in that area if they do get rid of the show. Rumor is that some ride is moving into there.

It's a fun show, but I'll admit I no longer do it every trip. It has become kind of dated, and sadly a lot of todays generation does not know Indiana Jones. It wouldn't break my heart to see a new attraction there.

I do this every trip. it's one of my must do's.
I would miss it. But maybe the replacement will be great too.

PLEASE God...let them replace this one trick pony with the Indiana Jones ride from DL!!!

I've seen it twice in all my visits and have no desire to see it again. Keep us posted on what you hear that might be replacing it.

I love the stunt show and do it every time I visit! I would hate to see it go!

I've heard quite a number of rumors of Indy being replaced by a number of options and to be honest, I haven't seen anything credible. Seeing is believing.

The show is good the first few times but how many shows at WDW can you honestly see more than a few times without it getting old? I'd love to see Indiana Jones Adventure come to MGM (rides > shows) but I'm not holding my breath until something credible comes across the wire.

Jennasis said:
PLEASE God...let them replace this one trick pony with the Indiana Jones ride from DL!!!

Oh, yes, please, please, please! :cheer2:
We have seen it a couple times and we plan to skip it this trip, along with Sounds Dangerous.

Sara

they already have the Indiana Jones ride from DL ... the only difference is that the WDW version is called "Dinosaur"

My boys love the stunt show, but they love the Indiana ride from DL even more!
We vote for the ride!!!

SyracuseWolvrine said:
they already have the Indiana Jones ride from DL ... the only difference is that the WDW version is called "Dinosaur"

Is that really what the ride is like? I have never been to Disneyland, only WDW, so I don't know what the ride is.

NO NO NO...they can't replace this show. My DH was an extra in it in 2004...he is SOOOO PROUD that he was in the show. His goal to to be an extra again in 2006!

I've seen the show maybe 3x at most since it's been there. But I was happy that I did get to be IN the show on my birthday trip last year! :)

NO, don't leave. Even just walking through that area is so Indiana Jones. I think there are better renovations that could be made through MGM (better restaurants for starters).

I work at this attraction and there is no reason to close it. We fill our shows consistently and future plans for new rides do not involve our park space, as far was we know, at this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter