Indiana Jones autograph page available?

DisneyCP2002

<font color=deeppink>I always am excited when 7 pm
Does anyone have one made already? I thought I searched through all the available ones and I couldn't find one. I'm not looking for the Indiana Mickey, but of Indiana Jones himself. Thank you for any help.

As far as I know, Indiana Jones does not sign autographs at Disney. Here is a card if you want to bring one "just in case". :goodvibes

Give it a try. My son wanted Indy's autograph and my daughter wanted Marion's. We hung around after the show and caught someone's attention. When we explained, we were asked if we could wait a few minutes. Indy & Marion both came over, talked with our kids and signed their autograph books!! This was last September.

DS got to the show early and was chosen to open the show. He got a picture and autograph session. My younger DS is a huge IJ fan so we were hoping to get there early again or use your strategy to stay late. Also hoping his Indy outfit helps :)

MusicMouse,

I had a problem with the Indiana autograph page. It seems to come in stretched. Could you check it?

I attempted it also and it expands left to right, cutting off the best parts... Beautiful anyway....

We've gotten his autograph several times after his shows. He's always great to chat with. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter