• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Indian Creek Question

ahoward

Mouseketeer
I've been looking at several rentals in Indian Creek that back up to the new rd, I think it's 429 (???). Is there a lot of traffic on that rd? I was just wondering if there would be a lot of noise coming from it. Anyone know???

We stayed in Indian Creek in Dec 2006 - not a home backing onto the new road though. It was a pretty quiet time just before Christmas and as far as I remember the new road wasn't open that long and we didn't see that much traffic on it.

Sorry this probably isn't much use as it was so long ago. The last time we were over we stayed on the east side of the 192 so never came in any contact with the new road :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter