Independence Air to MCO: 50% off 11/3 - 12/19 (except Thanksgiving week)

Yep, we jumped on this one too.
Got flights for $92 r/t. Total bill for 4 of us is $390.80 non-stop direct IAD-MCO.

Very cool!

Karen

I just plugged in our dates for the heck of it, and round trip for DH and me from Boston to Orlando Nov. 4 -12 was $140 more than I paid through Delta......

I saw this last night on my email too. (out of Dulles). Wish I could do it, but already have a trip for 12 days in October and another one in January for 8 days.....I hinted, but got no takers.

YEAH!!!! Just booked 3 non-stop RT tickets from GSO to MCO (I don't have to drive to Raleigh for cheap fares!) for a total of $218!! That was so cheap I was able to convince my husband to take me down for a birthday trip!!!

Has anyone here on the boards flown Independence? If so, how was it???

Can't wait!!

I've flown Independence Air twice and here is what I can tell you:

* Their people are top-notch. I haven't run into one person who wasn't professional or courteous. Even the pilots were thanking you for flying their airline.

* The planes are comfortable. The leather seats are nice and clean. A big plus.

* Dulles can sometimes be a challenge. I wonder if they will get a different hub (or if they can) someday. One of our flights pushed back from the gate on time, we went to the runway and the pilot said we were #27 for departure. We ended up being 40 minutes late.

* That said, the terminal itself is nice and all the planes were close together.

All in all, the airline was a GREAT attitude that I hope they don't lose. I can put up with some long waits in exchange for professional service (kind of sounds like Disney, huh?).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter