Independance Day Plans?

VolleyballQt07

<font color=darkorchid>~*D.M.L. forever in our hea
JulY04.gif

july4-1.gif

4th7.gif

Since tomorrow is 4th of July, do you have any plans?

Fireworks tonight. Sleepover a friend's house.
I don't know what I'm doing tomorrow besides going home.

Tommarow go get fireworks..eat hotdogs, potatoe salad..ect. fireworks.

I'm for my grandparents lake cabbin later today and then on sat.the whole family's coming out for the day then at night we blow of the fireworks!But my mom's can't come but I'll see her next weekend.:)

Neighbor's party, swimming, stuffs like that. (they have a pooolll!)

I'm going to a block party for my little corner of my neighborhood. Maybe playing tennis (Again).

I wish I was doing what I always did at my old house (One of the few things I miss about it). Going swimming with my next-door neighbors in my backyard pool, having noodlewars with my friend Alex (He'd always win), playing with my friend's younger siblings, who were like my own, cooking burgers/hotdogs in one of the backyards, didn't matter which, then sitting round with the adults drinking beers, us kids drinking cokes, the adults always on the deck, the kids sometimes on the deck, others on the swings, on the slide, or on the trampoline, as our dads would set off fireworks about 20 feet away from us.

Well, anything's better than last 4th. My dad and I had to fly to Philidelphia and drive out to the middle of nowhere because my grandma was in the hospital. About a week after we moved into the house we live in now. My mom and brother went to the block party.

I have a USTA tournament tomorrow. And then I'm off to a party. :)

fireworks/party downtown tonight.

tomorrow. parade at 1130.
then park with the whole town all day.
fireworks at night.

i love the fourth. it's my favorite holiday.

my familys having a party...its something we do in my neighborhood every year... then we will prolly set off some of our own fireworks :]

We have this HUGE neiborhood party with Fireworks and a bounce-house and Lots and lots of food. Oh they also have water balloons :]

I'll probably have some friends over. I don't have any actual plans.

I'm not American buttttt.
I'm going to figure out a pathetic way to clebrate them.
my nails are.. red white and black (I'm not wasting my money on blue nail polish) in celebration and I'll watch the fireworks on tv.

I'm not American buttttt.
I'm going to figure out a pathetic way to clebrate them.
my nails are.. red white and black (I'm not wasting my money on blue nail polish) in celebration and I'll watch the fireworks on tv.

you can make red white and blue cupcakes.

That'd mean I'd hav eto go get icing..
hmm.
I could..
draw the american flag with crayons!

Well hoping that there isn't ANOTHER thunderstorm probably fireworks at a park.

If there IS a thunderstorm,fireworks will be cancelled and I'll be eating barbaque type food and watching the seris finale of Hidden Palms.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter