• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Incredibles Movie Passes! Anyone else?

tkyes

<font color=purple>DIS Earth Angel! :)<br><font c
Did anyone else get the email for their Incredibles movie passes from the Disney Visa yet? I just got mine this morning.

It made my day!! I'm so excited to go see this movie!!!

Yeah!

I got mine and I couldn't open the email to print it. :earseek:

I replied to the email and they sent it again and I was able to print out my pass. Woohoo. Thanks Disney and Visa.

Yep, I got mine yesterday as well!!!! I cannot wait to see this one :)

No .. I wish I did... I got a read recipt from the email but alas no email with tickets... maybe they haven't done chi yet or maybe I was too late in sending an email..

LK 4, is yours for the Showcase West Cinemas in Robinson? If so, we'll probably see you there. Can't wait to see this!

Got mine and am thrilled to have received them, but they are at a theatre that is pretty far away. The Princess Diaries 2 preview was near Franklin Mills mall, which was very do-able. This is in Manayunk, which is further, I believe. Will have to figure out if it is do-able based on location.

Anyone else in the Phila area going?

I wish there was still The Disney Club. I don't have a Disney Visa, nor will I ever get one, but I used to get the movie invites all the time drom TDC. Oh well, no CC debt is better than free movie tickets, I guess.

Mine arrived yesterday...took a while to figure out how to open it.

I guess DH will have to stay home (we're a family of 5!)

mickeyfan - you don't have to have credit card debt if you have a credit card. We rarely use ours, I just have it for the offers and discounts!

Originally posted by tkyes
mickeyfan - you don't have to have credit card debt if you have a credit card. We rarely use ours, I just have it for the offers and discounts!

True, but temtation is a fault. And I have such a meager income now I couldn't qualfy. Being retired has severly cut into my frivoulous spending!

I will probably have to wait till the DVD comes out, so all of y'all give me the good reviews. IT looked really cute when I saw the preview at Brother Bear.

And for all you Disney Visa card holders:

On Monday, October 25th starting at 10AM PST, you can send an email to request passes for the new Nicolas Cage film "National Treasure".

Got mine this morning!! I forgot to tell Stephen about this. Now we just have to find two more people to take with us!!!

Originally posted by mzmickey
LK 4, is yours for the Showcase West Cinemas in Robinson? If so, we'll probably see you there. Can't wait to see this!

Sounds good! We'll have to set up a mini-meet. :D

Sounds like a good idea!

I just hope we can make it. DH is working a 24 hour shift and will get off at 7 AM that morning. All depends on how his night goes. Let's hope there aren't any more accidents on I-79 in Wexford that night. He is a medic for that area and EVERY friday night that he has worked, he has been up all night because of a bad accident in that area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter