Incredible Characters

TMB1203

DIS Veteran
Can anybody tell me if the Incredible's are still at WDW and if so where?

My youngest has become obessed with this movie lately and would love to see DASH. :love:

TIA

I would love to know this also...my DD would love to see all of the "Incredi-boys"!!! I thought she was going to have a coronary when we saw Incredibles on Ice!!!!

Thanks everyone!

He'd really love to see Dash, but will be happy with any (I think)

Walk through the Magic of Disney Animation and when you are done the Incredibles will be there, Mr Incredible, Elastagirl, and Frozone

Walk through the Magic of Disney Animation and when you are done the Incredibles will be there, Mr Incredible, Elastagirl, and Frozone

We just got back and that's where we found them at too. I asked a CM about Violet and Dash and he said that they don't come out. So when my kids asked me I told them they were doing homework :) Mrs. Incredible got a kick out of that

When I went to Animation studio last Feb it was Chicken Little at the end. The incredibles were often outside the Buzz Lightyear attraction at MK in a spot for characters. I saw them several times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter