Incredible Alaska Wonder Cruise June 8th-15th 2015

Are you able to tell me what princess were onboard? My 5 yr old would love to meet snow white

We were on the June 29 sailing and Snow White wasn't doing a meet and greet nor did she sign anything we left at guest services. We saw Belle (in both outfits), Cinderella, Ariel, Anna and Elsa, and possibly 1 other princess, but I'll have to check the kids' autograph books when I get home. Mulan is part of the show, but no meet and greet.

We were on the June 29 sailing and Snow White wasn't doing a meet and greet nor did she sign anything we left at guest services. We saw Belle (in both outfits), Cinderella, Ariel, Anna and Elsa, and possibly 1 other princess, but I'll have to check the kids' autograph books when I get home. Mulan is part of the show, but no meet and greet.

Thank you

Sounds like a wonderful trip. One for my bucket list!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter