Increase in Peter Pan Fantasy Ride outrageous

Belle1997

I married a beast and found my prince
I was riding the fantasyland Peter Pan ride and they raise the price must be over 20,000 a ride wow.

63674crop_jep.JPG

As you can see I have over 19,000 in credits on my mule but it says I do not have enough credits.

Wow that is an expensive ride:lmao: Inflation sucks but that is highway robbery . Maybe I broke VMK because I refused to pay the toll. :)

I have over 195 credits, and still not en...

Oh, wait. Nevermind:rolleyes:

Oh wow!

lol

Must be why I can't get logged in now. I keep getting the cannot connect message.

All of VMK is down. As a matter of fact, Dsney's official site is down as well. Sounds like a server issue.

I am in and walking around.....nobody is talking, they are all just sitting there like they are dead. The games are inoperable, credits are not being given for playing music and most people cannot see others talk bubbles?

I feel like I have MK to myself. :)

That's one expensive ride! :lmao: Oh, VMK and your bugginess...

Oh wow!

lol

Must be why I can't get logged in now. I keep getting the cannot connect message.

Yup..it's Sunday..remember...same old same..I also just keep getting those "Cannot Connect" message..then went to the home page and it says "this is to busy" ! oh well... :goodvibes

With prices like that, the ride better be giving out Inferno or Carpet Magic

Well even at that price I would not pay to ride for inferno or magic carpet. My mule got 25 sword in the stone keys. Rode most of the weekend.
You know how many pins she got?

Correct NONE!!!!!!!!!
Big Zero, nadda, zip, zilch, big round 0, came up empty, must have left my sunglass on in the dark ride because I see no pin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter