• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Incomplete User Profiles

We are going to be at WL from April 22-April 28.

kaboule101112, when are you going to be there?

We are going to be at WL from April 22-April 28.

kaboule101112, when are you going to be there?
Same dates as you, Apr. 22-28, but we'll be at BWV. It's our first family trip staying in the park!
DDs are sooooo excited now that it's getting close! (They don't realize that I'm even more psyched!!!!):banana: :woohoo: :cool1:

kaboule

I don't know if you have anything in particular but a group of the Focker watchers are having a meet on April 26 at 9 am at MK. Maybe you can make it. This is a link to the thread.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1401742

if that doesn't get you to it the thread is called

The Grand Limey Gathering - 26 April

Haven't figured out all the easy ways of puting in links etc.

Judy

Hi Judy~ I have actually tried to post a picture on there a couple of times:confused3 I have no idea what the deal is. Although if you click on my name and go down to visit my homepage it brings you to myspace, kinda like the same thing... :goodvibes jen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter