Inaugural Celebration Marathon - January 26, 2014

That sounds great, but yeah, too close to Dopey. I plan to still be on the couch that weekend.

Interesting. I'm considering a half in Florida early next year and don't want to do a Disney race. This might be cool but it will depend on when I decide to head down there. This race in January, the RnR St. Pete in early February, or the Gasparilla in late February.

I'm doing it, it is my hometown and we run fairly close to my house on the proposed course. Debating on the full or half since I'm doing Mickey two weeks early. I know these roads well.

Sounds very interesting. I will be doing Dopey, finally officially, and if there is no McDonald's in Celebration I can go all out for a PR.

McFlurry John

Sounds very interesting. I will be doing Dopey, finally officially, and if there is no McDonald's in Celebration I can go all out for a PR.

McFlurry John

Haha, no McDonald's. Though I believe the course will pass a Panera Bread, a deli, and a Kilwin's Ice Cream. :thumbsup2

I might...WDW will be my first marathon so I'm not sure if I'll be ready for a half again then. But I will be doing the Princess weekend so it might be a good middle. I'm local, so I'll probably sign up last minute after I see how I'm feeling

Spoke to DW last night about the race and tonight she will register me for the Full and herself, our DD and 10yo DGS for the Half.

Pretty sure it's going to be a great time for all even though it's so close to Marathon Weekend for us 3 adults.

I am totally doing this half marathon! I used to live in Celebration so it will be nice to visit the old stomping grounds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter