Inaugural 3/31/12 Fantasy Cruise

Well It was 3 weeks ago today i got to meet all of you wonderful people on the maiden voyage of our beautiful ship the Fantasy. I would also like to thank everyone for the great F/E gifts. They where awesome. Take care everyone I hope to cruise with all of you again sometime in the future.

Thanks everyone for all your FE Gifts it is always a treat to come back to your room. We booked Alaska 2013 while on the ship! But next Disney cruise is Canada in August. This will be our first time on the Magic. Then in Sept. DVC Members Cruise. Hope to cruise with you in the future.

Thanks everyone for all your FE Gifts it is always a treat to come back to your room. We booked Alaska 2013 while on the ship! But next Disney cruise is Canada in August. This will be our first time on the Magic. Then in Sept. DVC Members Cruise. Hope to cruise with you in the future.
Hi we're doing the reloction cruise from LA to Vancover then going on the first Alaskan cruise of 2013.

See you on the Magic in August!

Hi. Yes, have cruised Alaska, but not with Disney - we did it with Princess. Great trip -- lots to do and easy to book on your own.

We celebrated our 15 year anniversary on the Disney Fantasy May11th-18th, 2013. It was actually pure coincidence that the cruise line was also celebrating its 15years in business. It was an amazing trip, one we will cherish for a lifetime. With so much great footage of the trip I needed to find my inspiration shots. So, this is a small compilation of the trip with some great highlights. Hope you enjoy it, and look out for the Full version of the trip which also includes a day at Magic Kingdom. Enjoy!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2KO14BIDJo&feature=c4-overview&list=UUVUp1sq6Bw-BP1CS5UX8WVg

We celebrated our 15 year anniversary on the Disney Fantasy May11th-18th, 2013. It was actually pure coincidence that the cruise line was also celebrating its 15years in business. It was an amazing trip, one we will cherish for a lifetime. With so much great footage of the trip I needed to find my inspiration shots. So, this is a small compilation of the trip with some great highlights. Hope you enjoy it, and look out for the Full version of the trip which also includes a day at Magic Kingdom. Enjoy!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2KO14BIDJo&feature=c4-overview&list=UUVUp1sq6Bw-BP1CS5UX8WVg

What an amazing video. It's so touching! And you're a beautiful family!

What type of video camera do you have? We are in the market for a new one. Our old one is well....old.

What an amazing video. It's so touching! And you're a beautiful family!

What type of video camera do you have? We are in the market for a new one. Our old one is well....old.
Thank you for the kind words. I use a Canon 5d MarkIII and the latest GoPro Camera for the underwater shots. I love to film almost as much as the vacations we take so it makes for a great blend of memories.

Alison will be pursuing a BFA in Musical Theatre. It's a pretty specialized degree and most universities only accept anywhere from 8-20 students per year into the program. Sometimes as many as 600-1200 audition for those spots (especially now that Glee has made every high school performer want to be a star!)

Things do change in 6 years! It's been a long road getting here, let me tell you. Six years ago I was sure she was going to try for a college scholarship in gymnastics, but an injury in her sophomore year ended that dream.

She's been a singer/dancer/actor since age 5 but it was just in the last year that she decided she wants to pursue it in college. She LOVES teaching little kids and she will probably end up getting her credential but for now she just wants to give performing a shot. Not necessarily Broadway but at least Regional, National Tours, etc. Her short-term dream is to do at least one contract as a DCL performer! One of her audition pieces is "Believe in Me" from the (now defunct?) "Twice Charmed" show on the Magic. We managed to obtain both the sheet music and a copy of the fully orchestrated tracks!
HI! I know this is an old thread. But I am looking for the sheet music to this song, and was wondering how you obtained it! All help would be appreciated my email is (carolinegrace97@gmail) if you could sent the sheet music even better, thank you so much!!

HI! I know this is an old thread. But I am looking for the sheet music to this song, and was wondering how you obtained it! All help would be appreciated my email is (carolinegrace97@gmail) if you could sent the sheet music even better, thank you so much!!

Sent you an email. Did you get it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter