Inaugural 3/31/12 Fantasy Cruise

Hi All....I'm not on this cruise but I heard you're having a Champagne Girls tasting and I thought you might like some earrings to wear for the occasion.

I'm sailing on the first Hawaiian cruise and I'm hosting a Champagne Girls tasting. We have about 95 ladies attending and we went crazy for these earrings to wear with our pink outfits.

Have fun on your cruise and CHAMPAGNE GILRS RULE!!!!

:hippie::cutie::hippie:

Hi Deb!!!! Someone posted these on the FB group for this cruise. I think they are on the Hawaiian one with you also. I ordered mine already :thumbsup2

I was kinda feeling sorry for DH & I,not getting ANY Palo ressies,cause we're just Silver CC members,so we couldn't get to it until Jan 1st.

Don't feel badly, golds couldn't get any Palo reservations either. Since DCL has been contacting Platinums to make reservations within 24 hours notice or they will lose their chance at the free meal and move to the next person on the list, I am not going to hold my breath for the chance of getting a reservation this time. We didn't go to Palo on our first cruise and enjoyed the MDRs with the kids. I know we will enjoy ourselves with our great tablemates!!!

Thank-you! You're so very right.
Looking back,I believe I was chomping at the bit,as the saying goes,to get us officially checked in.I was so excited about getting the process going,my reaction to things either going my way or not going my way,was also on a hyper level.
Now,almost 3 months later and two weeks away,my excitement is just as high,but focused differently. I'm more interested in "the big picture",rather than focusing on the smaller details. I'm feeling more of a go with the flow,relax & enjoy now. I have more room for excitement,which makes less room for any stress that I might have created.
I have all the wonderful people here to thank for re-focusing me.
Happy Days are just two weeks away!!!
Woo-Hoo!!!!!:rotfl::yay:

Hi Deb!!!! Someone posted these on the FB group for this cruise. I think they are on the Hawaiian one with you also. I ordered mine already :thumbsup2

Hi Terrie, I didn't know you had access to them. I just didn't want you to miss out. It's all good! Have an awesome cruise!!!

Hi All,

Just for clarity we're in cabin # 5528 on the Fantasy MV.

(we noticed that the lanyard list had our cabin number for the Hawaii cruise for some unknown reason :confused3)

Thanks, Bob & Dale (& Gordy)

Hi Terrie, I didn't know you had access to them. I just didn't want you to miss out. It's all good! Have an awesome cruise!!!

Thank you for thinking of us Deb! Also, thanks again for pointing me in the right direction to organize the Pink Champagne Girls event for our cruise! :flower3:

Thank-you! You're so very right.
Looking back,I believe I was chomping at the bit,as the saying goes,to get us officially checked in.I was so excited about getting the process going,my reaction to things either going my way or not going my way,was also on a hyper level.
Now,almost 3 months later and two weeks away,my excitement is just as high,but focused differently. I'm more interested in "the big picture",rather than focusing on the smaller details. I'm feeling more of a go with the flow,relax & enjoy now. I have more room for excitement,which makes less room for any stress that I might have created.
I have all the wonderful people here to thank for re-focusing me.
Happy Days are just two weeks away!!!
Woo-Hoo!!!!!:rotfl::yay:

Nannylori, are you on the DCL Fantasy Maiden Voyage Cruisers Facebook Group? The majority of us (118 people) are chatting and planning on Facebook. If not, and if you care to join the group, send Lisa a Private Message from here on the DIS. She is lbgraves so she can add you on. It is a closed group which is why she would need a PM from here. There are a number of extra events planned that our group has put together and everyone is having a good time chatting and getting to know one another. In addition, the group has a collective wealth of information and since it is much more active there, any questions get answered pretty quickly.

Hi All,

Just for clarity we're in cabin # 5528 on the Fantasy MV.

(we noticed that the lanyard list had our cabin number for the Hawaii cruise for some unknown reason :confused3)

Thanks, Bob & Dale (& Gordy)

It's correct now, not sure how your Hawaiian stateroom number ended up being your Fantasy one as well. Someone may have been trying to be helpfull and sent me message saying your number had changed not realizing it was a different cruise. I may have then changed it without actually checking. It's all good now:goodvibes

Jon

You were probably dreaming about Hawaii that day when sending Jon the information. LOL!

I don't know about any of you. Bit I don't get on here to much anymore. But when I do I keep looking for the like button. Lol lmao.

I also posted this post on FB:

John and I are going to do one the Specialty Cruises in a Pontoon boat at 9 PM for the 10PM fireworks which will hold up to 8 persons (6 besides us) on Monday March 26th. We will be leaving from the Grand Floridian to see the fireworks. If anyone is interested in going on along, please let me know.

Thank-you ALL for not making me feel more pathetic than I do right now!:sad2:
I started going backwards through the posts, and what a treasure trove of everything-great people,great ideas, and found so many DCL prints that I would have used in addition to the ones I used for a few FE gifts (which I'm also doing for the first time). I haven't cruised DCL since the Magic Western Caribbean MV over 10 years ago(second Magic cruise for us),so I'm sooooo not up on things. Which is why it took me so long to figure out there's probably a special thread just for the Fantasy MV.
I was kinda feeling sorry for DH & I,not getting ANY Palo ressies,cause we're just Silver CC members,so we couldn't get to it until Jan 1st. But, when I was reading some of the posts about there being so much else to do,etc., I'm perking up a bit. We'll just find out where the CM with the waiting list will be set up,when we board(have an 11:30 giddy-up time), and put our name on it and what will be will be.If we don't get to replay those great dinner,brunch,tea memories this time,they'll be other times.right?
We'll be driving up from Key West on the 30th,starting around 3am & get to CIS, where we'll leave our car & shuttle our way to paradise the next day.
It still sounds like a dream,like it isn't real.
But I should really think about packing anyway........:hippie:

First of all welcome to the group. We are staying at ci&s as well. There are going to be a bunch of us there. There is also going to be a group of us going to fishlips for dinner and to watch the magic sail away. Can't wait to meet you in person. Have a great evening.

Dave

Hi Dave!!
Thanks so much for your How-Do-Ya-Do!! DH & I are leaving early on the 30th because we figure it to be about an 8 hour trip and since we've never stayed in that area before we want to get in early & check the place out. I researched area,on the water restaurants, and Fishlips,Grills and Rustys all looked good.But you sound like someone who's been there/done that,so Fish Lips sounds great. We're hoping to get in around noon,plenty of time for us to bump into each other in the lobby,by the pool,wherever. We'll be the ones with that just drove 8 hours glazed look- won't be too hard to pick us out in a crowd. :eek:
Lori

How Do I PM her? I've never done that?

Hi nannylori, You can send a private message a couple of ways, but here is one of them:

1) From within a thread, click on "User CP" (user control panel) in the semi-upper left-hand corner (within the blue horizontal "ribbon").
2) On the left-hand side of the screen, look for the "Private Messages" section and then click on "Send New Message".
3) Enter desired DISboards username and there you go!

Hope this is helpful!

Hi nannylori, You can send a private message a couple of ways, but here is one of them:

1) From within a thread, click on "User CP" (user control panel) in the semi-upper left-hand corner (within the blue horizontal "ribbon").
2) On the left-hand side of the screen, look for the "Private Messages" section and then click on "Send New Message".

Hope this is helpful!

You can also find one of her posts and click on her name lbgraves and the select private message. We plan on arriving at the hotel around 2 pm is my guess. We are driving down from Michigan so I have about a 18 hour drive. I have never been to any of the resteraunts there at all. I am just going with the group. I know about fishlips because of the webcam. So I thought it would be a good idea to try them out. See you on the 30th.

Hope this is helpful!

Speaking of PMing, birkner has been trying to reach you regarding the FE. :)

Thank-you everyone. I did it. I sent a PM. I'm invincible. I can do anything. With help,of course.......

Sounds like there will be quite a group showing up at CIS on the 30th. We'll be starting our fun a day early!!!!!!!

By the way,I posted some pics on the regular cruise forum of the Magic coming into Key West today ("Here Comes The Magic"). I took it as a good omen.........:hippie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter