Inaugural 3/31/12 Fantasy Cruise

True. Im just excited to be standing on the Fantasy and looking at the Magic.

Im hoping that in Coz, that well be tied to the same pier, since that would make an awsome photo op.

I had the opportunity to hear BOTH horn wars!! I was on the Magic when the Dream came into Nassau for the first time, the next day was CC - horn war to say the least.

Then when on the Dream Maiden - we had a horn war with the Magic again...

oh -as we were casting off I seem to recall a Carnival ship trying to start a war - one tune she sulked away...he he he

NewShipFantasy.jpg

GOOD MORNING LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, BOYS AND GIRLS! WE SET SAIL IN 2 WEEKS! THAT IS 14 DAYS!
:banana::banana::banana:
Fantasyinagural.jpg

11 days for us too! And we're not even close to ready. How did it sneak up on us so quickly??? Not that I'm complaining. :rotfl:

SideShow Bob is (I think) a Disney CM who is on the current shakedown cruise, and posted the information below. I'm passing it along for information purposes, but note that it is for the EASTBOUND cruise, and we're on the WESTBOUND itinerary. Still, it may give some useful information.

Meanwhile, two weeks from right now, many of us will be in the terminal, some of us will be about to board (or may already have boarded), and the rest of us will be vibrating! :banana::banana:

See You Real Soon! :hippie:
Richard
--------------------------------------

Some new info here for the week
Disney Fantasy

Day One – Port Canaveral
All Aboard: 3:30 p.m.
Attire: Cruise Casual
Ronn Lucas Walt Disney Theater 6:15 & 8:30 p.m.

Day Two – Day at Sea
Attire: Formal
Disney’s Aladdin – Walt Disney Theater 6:15 & 8:30 p.m.
Captain’s Reception: 5:15 & 7:30 p.m. Lobby Atrium, Deck 3, Midship

Day Three – Day at Sea
Susan Egan – Walt Disney Theater 6:15 & 8:30 p.m.

Day Four – St. Maarten
All Ashore: Approx. 8:00 a.m.
All Aboard: 6:30 p.m.
Attire: Pirate/Cruise Casual
Pirates Night On Deck

Day Five – St. Thomas
All Ashore: Approx. 7:45 a.m.
All Aboard: 4:00 p.m.
Movie Night – Walt Disney Theater

Day Six – Day at Sea
Attire: Semi-Formal
Disney Wishes – Walt Disney Theater 6:15 & 8:30 p.m.

Day Seven – Disney’s Castaway Cay
All Ashore: Approx. 9:45 a.m.
All Aboard: 4:30 p.m.

Featured Cabaret Acts This Voyage:
Comedy and Ventriloquism of Ronn Lucas
Music and Comedy of John Charles
The Physical Comedy of Ron Pearson
Comedy and Magic of Jason Bishop

Buena Vista Theater – Featured Movies this Voyage:
Cars 2
Tangled
Real Steel
John Carter
The Help
War Horse
The Muppets
African Cats
POTC

Disney Fantasy Fun Facts:
Tonage: 130,000 Gross Tons
Height: 216 Feet
Length: 1115 Feet

Important Dates:
Name Announcement: March 10, 2009
Steel Cutting: March 16, 2010
Keel Laying: February 11, 2011
Delivery: February 9, 2012

While the cute baby elephant Dumbo serves as a fantastic stern character, in real life he would have to gather 24,266 other adult male African elephants to match the weight of the Disney Fantasy.

Almost 4 football fields in length, the Disney Fantasy is longer than the height of the Eiffel Tower in Paris. She is also longer than the height of New York City’s famous Chrysler building.

Last Call for Lanyard Review

Sorry but all the lanyards, including the extras that were ordered have been spoken for.

For those that did request lanyards and got a reply from us please review the list at the link to ensure information is correct.

https://docs.google.com/​spreadsheet/​ccc?key=0AnxhRHlVuKaQdHRGbkl1WV​VfODhZeEVaVEhRV09JRXc

If there is anything wrong please send an email to fantasylanyard@hotmail.com

See everyone soon,
Jon
Jon, link above does not work for me.

I would like to thank the lanyard team for stepping up and contributing to the fund. Here are the members of the team:
:cheer2:
Photographer Goofy/Pilk (Candida & Jon)
Tink, too (Lynn, Mark, Siobhan)
Jdemwe (Jeffrey, Danielle, Elizabeth, Mackenzie, & William)
Kitster/Corwin17 (Vicki & Stephen)
JackieSu (Jackie, Chris, Renee, Michael, and Grandma)
Wrabitdad (Bob, Dale, & Gordy)
Futurist/Lady Jane (Richard & Jacky)
Tigrrtum/Dznelin (Terry & Linda)
CONNIEOSCI (Connie, Frank, & Claire)
Calypso726/W@ll-E (Terrie & Wally)
Goofy559 (Lisa, Sage, Darrell, Kaelin)
Wickesy/wickesy’s Dad (David & Ray)
Kreedham (Reed, Angela, Allen, Christopher)
DCLShel/MaidenJane (Shelly & Jane)
Kristie03 (Kristie, Bill, Lindsey, & Nicholas)
CharWac1 (Charlene & Andy)
Janis (Janis)
Mickey&JoshNut (Elaine & Margaret)
Denise (Denise, Jimmy & Eleni)
Scott H/Lynn G (Scott & Lynn)
Jamie Lynn (Jamie, Scott, & Ian)

Also, we have now run out of lanyard so unfortunately we won't be able to fill any latecomers from this point on.

Thanks,
Jon and Candida

Jon, Are you still looking for contributions? If so, how much is typical and what method do you prefer (PayPal)? Sorry if I missed this elsewhere, haven't been on in a while. Thanks! Justen

Well,woe is me.....
I've been hovering on the regular cruise boards for a few months and only stumbled upon this thread now. So I guess,in two weeks,when DH & I see a group with special lanyards,I'll see what I missed out on!!
This may sound a little nutty,but, I haven't started packing yet because I'm still finding it hard to believe we're going....:hippie:

Well,woe is me.....
I've been hovering on the regular cruise boards for a few months and only stumbled upon this thread now. So I guess,in two weeks,when DH & I see a group with special lanyards,I'll see what I missed out on!!
This may sound a little nutty,but, I haven't started packing yet because I'm still finding it hard to believe we're going....:hippie:

Sorry you didn't find us sooner but Welcome Aboard!!

John and Noel

Hi All....I'm not on this cruise but I heard you're having a Champagne Girls tasting and I thought you might like some earrings to wear for the occasion.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/94977923/mickey-mouse-pink-champagne-girls-dangle

429304_3535722236770_1383760429_3450888_648349949_n.jpg

I'm sailing on the first Hawaiian cruise and I'm hosting a Champagne Girls tasting. We have about 95 ladies attending and we went crazy for these earrings to wear with our pink outfits.

Have fun on your cruise and CHAMPAGNE GILRS RULE!!!!

:hippie::cutie::hippie:

Well,woe is me.....

Welcome aboard! Don't worry I haven't started packing yet either. I'm in the washing everything stage and will start setting some things aside. We're not even sure what I did with DH's sandals after last cruise...which was only the end of January. :rotfl:

Thank-you ALL for not making me feel more pathetic than I do right now!:sad2:
I started going backwards through the posts, and what a treasure trove of everything-great people,great ideas, and found so many DCL prints that I would have used in addition to the ones I used for a few FE gifts (which I'm also doing for the first time). I haven't cruised DCL since the Magic Western Caribbean MV over 10 years ago(second Magic cruise for us),so I'm sooooo not up on things. Which is why it took me so long to figure out there's probably a special thread just for the Fantasy MV.
I was kinda feeling sorry for DH & I,not getting ANY Palo ressies,cause we're just Silver CC members,so we couldn't get to it until Jan 1st. But, when I was reading some of the posts about there being so much else to do,etc., I'm perking up a bit. We'll just find out where the CM with the waiting list will be set up,when we board(have an 11:30 giddy-up time), and put our name on it and what will be will be.If we don't get to replay those great dinner,brunch,tea memories this time,they'll be other times.right?
We'll be driving up from Key West on the 30th,starting around 3am & get to CIS, where we'll leave our car & shuttle our way to paradise the next day.
It still sounds like a dream,like it isn't real.
But I should really think about packing anyway........:hippie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter