Inaugural 3/31/12 Fantasy Cruise

If anyone has requested to join the FB group, please pm me here on the DIS. Only those who have responded will be able to join the group.

Hi Sillynellie! Welcome to the group!:cool1::cool1: Since you only have two posts, you will need to let Lisa Beth Graves know what your FB name is, so she can link the two.

In terms of FE, you are not too late!! the cut off is Feb 1...here is the scoop:

One week until the deadline (Feb. 1st) to sign up for the FE exchange. If you plan on signing up e-mail me at FantasyMV@gmail.com with your stateroom #, DISboard name) first names of everyone in cabin and their relationship to you or one another, gender and ages of children in cabin. Also need to know if you want to be in the big group (almost 60 cabins), the small group (about 10 cabins), or the pink group, which is the people in the big group giving to both groups.

Lisa

Man o Man are the DIS boards slow!!!!!

I think for this trip we will have our Pirate outfits, No kids, you will wnat a camera for a pic of one of our table mates, he gives the DCL Jack a very very good run for his money and some say better, :thumbsup2

I might even do formal wear,

Well then, I will try to keep my ogling of your tablemate to a minimum :blush:

Fantasy.png
[/IMG]
:love::love::love:

So I was wondering ...

Who is dressing up on Pirate Night?

Do you dress up even if you don't have kids?

Do you go all out on your costume?

I'll answer first.

We will be in costume.

We don't have kids.

All out Pirate-licious pirate:

We will also be in costume and we won;t have kids with us either

Thanks for all the exercise tips. I will add a few of my own that I plan to start next week. :eek: As i've already wasted away another 2wks!! Everytime i see the count down post i CRINGE!!!!

Stairs at work - I walk the stairs at lunch. My building is 9flrs. We have access to the fire stairs. A group of us walk up/down for at 30mins 2-3 times a wk.

Jillian Michaels has a medicine ball that comes with 4 different handle bar adaptors. I do various upper body excerises while in bed watching TV. :happytv: Don't knock til you try. You'd be suprised.

On commercial breaks GET UP. do jumping jacks, push ups, whatever your fantsy.

I now carry the groceries in one bag a time. Which is a pain. and exhausting.

Park at the furthest vs closest spot. My son hates me for this.

At this point, I need every bit of exercise I can get. My window of opportunity is definitely closing...:scared1:

So my wife and I have done a few Disney cruises before, however this is the first time we are getting in on the “extra” fun that the DISboards community partakes in (Fish Extenders, lanyards, etc.). We have never decorated our cabin door, but always love seeing all the fun things people do, especially the Disney nametags with the names of the family members. Can anyone point me in the direction of how to go about ordering or making these?

There is a separate thread on the main board ... "STATEROOM MICKEY EARS And Then Some." It's a thread with LOTS of "ears" which can be printed (sometimes, not so easily), and put around your stateroom number (on the door).
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2172891

Remember, NO TAPE is permitted on the doors ... you must use magnets.

Steven

- SECOND Seating

- No pirate gear for us, but we love the costumes!

- We have a tabletop of 8 reserved, with our long time server (previously on the Magic and Dream). He has been on the Fantasy since January 11th.

- There are four adults in our party (age 30-50), we can add up to four more.

- Two of us are Platinum, one is Silver, and one is a Cruise Newbie!

- Three of us are Disney fanatics, one is a WDW / DCL virgin!

- PM us if you are interested in linking dining reservations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter