Inappropriate shirt to wear at WDW ?

That is AWESOME! I'm buying a couple too - you should get some kind of kickback since it looks like you helped sell a few of these! :thumbsup2

I love it! I think as long as it doesn't have a truly offensive image or language then it's fine. I actually wanted to get this shirt for my DH. He's a huge Predator fan and the kids and I thought this was so funny be he didn't think it would go over well. He thought it might scare little kids. View attachment 114637

I think you could get away with it around Halloween. I've got this one: www.teefury.com/mickthulhu-mouse I love it, but I would only wear it to the parks in October. I have my Disney/Doctor Who by Karen Hallion for the rest of the year.

For me, it's kind of like Christmas sweaters. You just can't justify them most of the time, but in the right context, they're awesome.

Oh my did I find some I loved, especially when I went from the zombie princess and googled. My husband found a Thumper one he likes. The boys love the Mickthulhu and want to wear it to Halloween Party. I wonder since they are not vulgar but do side on the not so smiling Mickey and an infected Princess if they would be an issue?

I don't watch BB but my husband does. Honestly, if he didn't watch then I wouldn't have a clue who it was! The people who know who it is will probably like it because they watch, the people who don't wont even know so it won't matter :)

1392748822_b-MCO-winter_flat.png
I just ordered this one. I love it!

Yea that elsa one is cool I think that was my first Elsa t-shirt. Redbubble has some interesting shirts as well if your looking for different then normal disney shirts.

Just a tip for anyone who stumbles across this thread- I purchased the shirt for my DH from the bonanza link the OP said they used. And after my payment went through on PayPal, I was notified that the seller was banned from Bonanza and now I'm fighting to get my money back. Buyer beware. Purchase from Etsy.

Just a tip for anyone who stumbles across this thread- I purchased the shirt for my DH from the bonanza link the OP said they used. And after my payment went through on PayPal, I was notified that the seller was banned from Bonanza and now I'm fighting to get my money back. Buyer beware. Purchase from Etsy.

I would think Paypal would be right on that. What's the holdup?

I can think of several things at WDW that might be deemed inappropriate (like snacks in the form of animal feces) but that shirt would not be one of them. So in my opinion, no.

I can understand not liking it, or even wanting it to not be on sale, but saying those snacks are inappropriate is a huge stretch.

I would think Paypal would be right on that. What's the holdup?

I got the notice from Bonanza just one day after I placed my order. And according to PayPal I have to wait a week with no delivery before beginning the refund process. I suppose my use of the word "fighting" wasn't entirely accurate. It's just got me "fighting mad!"

I got the notice from Bonanza just one day after I placed my order. And according to PayPal I have to wait a week with no delivery before beginning the refund process. I suppose my use of the word "fighting" wasn't entirely accurate. It's just got me "fighting mad!"

Sorry this is happening to you!! Thanks for giving us the heads (or ears) up!!

I have never seen BB, but I don't know how anyone could find that shirt offensive. Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter