In your opinion, what is the LAMEST tv commercerial?

I would like to nominate the woman who gets into her jeep, chases the guys who stole her canoe, and then magically increases so much in size that she can pick up a wolf in her thumb and forefinger and drop it into the canoe with the thieves.

Did we miss the part where the talking doorknob tells her to eat the cookies and she'll grow? and then I guess she has to drink out of the "drink me" bottle to get back into the jeep.
I'm pretty sure you imagined that one. Someone's been in the mushrooms... :rolleyes1

If I see another ALWAYS commercial telling me to "HAVE A HAPPY PERIOD", I am going to crack. I hate them.:headache:

ONLY a MAN could have come up with that load of manure.
That's exactly what I said the first time I saw that one. A woman would know that there's no such thing.

also hate those yogurt commercials where the two women talk about how good the yogurt is. I want to smack the smile off the white woman's face, she's so annoying.

Ugh, me too! And speaking of yogurt, the Activia commercials drive me crazy, too...as though normal people generally stroll up to their friends and, in the course of everyday conversation, announce how bloated and constipated they're feeling.

While I'm at it, ANY commercial that talks about feminine itch or personal cleanliness in the guise of two women conversing casually about it as they stroll through a park or whatever drives me INSANE. I'm sorry, but there are some things that friends just don't need to share.

I absolute HATE the Yoplait commercial with the woman "afraid to come out of the locker" or whatever it is. The concept is fine, until they show the woman and she is sooo thin - no curves whatsoever. I don't expect them to use someone obese, but what kind of message are they sending if they're saying that woman has weight to lose?

Not only is she skinny as can be, she also has the coloring of a corpse. There are parts of me that've NEVER seen the sun and they're not that white!

Any commercial involving him
burgerking.gif

He is way too CREEPY!:scared1:

That Babybel commercial with the skydivers!!!!!! I would shoot the TV if I had a gun.

I think the BK commercial with the dad in the tub in the middle of the house, yeah right!

The kids run in and ask if they can go to BK to get the new SpongeBob toys. The mom said when dad is finished. He is in a bubble bath, playing with a sponge. Puts it on his head and stands up and says he is SpongeBob NO pants.

OMG, short of the stupid King himself, the commercial is a bit freaky. And dumb. Certainly hasn't made me run out to get SB toys.

I noticed they changed the commercial recently too, it used to be more disturbing than it is now (showing the whole "no pants" area, now it's cut off so you can't see it, thank god).

I agree about the rental car commercial and the music playing when they open their mouths.

I think most of these ad agencies are really really bad, hardly any good commercials these days, even the super bowl ads were awful this year.

Beer commercials are the only good ones anymore!

"Mr. Barky VonSchnouzer! Mr. Barky VonSchnouzer."

If I ever get another dog- I'm naming him that!! LOL!

I hate this one too!! It makes absolutely no sense. I also hate the one Burger King has with the man in the tub saying he's Spongebob No pants. I wonder where they get these marketing people from :confused3

The Quizno's commercial where the woman says "It's not lacking any meat! And that's what real women need!" And then she laughs like an idiot. I have to change the channel when it comes on.

I laugh my butt off everytime I see that one. That poor woman probably dies a thousand deaths a day everytime she sees herself on that commercial. :blush:

The one where there's a guy in an astronaut suit in a yoga class. I don't even know what product they're trying to sell, but that commerical makes me want to throw the t.v. out the window!

Oh, I almost forgot. The toenail fungus!! I can't even describe it further because I always turn the channel.

I hate a certain rental car commercial (Avis or Hertz). A guy walks up to the counter, opens his mouth and "I Wanna Rock" by Twisted Sister starts playing. He closes his mouth, the woman behind the counter opens hers, and the song starts again. They do this for a while, and I Wanna Scream because it's so lame.

You stole mine :laughing: By far the stupidest commercial I've seen lately.

"Mr. Barky VonSchnouzer! Mr. Barky VonSchnouzer."

If I ever get another dog- I'm naming him that!! LOL!

OK, shamefully, that one makes me giggle every time.

To be honest, though, I hardly ever see commercials...praise to my DVR!

ED med commercial that has a couple lounging in 2 bathtubs on a cliff overlooking the ocean.

I also don't get the blond vs. brunette commercials or any of the commercials for that line of product.

I'm also pretty steamed at the DOVE real beauty ads for introducing my daughter to the concept of self-loathing yesterday.

I think the BK commercial with the dad in the tub in the middle of the house, yeah right!

The kids run in and ask if they can go to BK to get the new SpongeBob toys. The mom said when dad is finished. He is in a bubble bath, playing with a sponge. Puts it on his head and stands up and says he is SpongeBob NO pants.

OMG, short of the stupid King himself, the commercial is a bit freaky. And dumb. Certainly hasn't made me run out to get SB toys.

I really hate this commercial - Can't BK afford better commercials????

It is so lame - the lamest in a long time.

There's one for....I think it's Tylenol that reduces my husband to Jay Mewes, of Jay and Silent Bob in Kevin Smith movies.

"Why's that ball falling, where'd those kids come from, is it really windy, did that truck just fall out of the sky, what's going on, now who's the big dude in the diaper????!"

There's also a truck commercial, I think for Ridgeline, that shows the trucks traveling in a herd and slipping and sliding all over the place. Doesn't really instill any sort of confidence, ya know?

"Wash it, dry it, check it out before you buy it.... The *@&^#% store"

That songs gets stuck in my head for hours every time I hear it.

Also hate the caveman commercials:scared: And the rental car mentioned above with the Twisted Sister song- great song, terrible commercial.

Oh, I almost forgot. The toenail fungus!! I can't even describe it further because I always turn the channel.
Eew! That IS a bad one. Esp when they filled up the toenail and dive in. Gross.
Top this as far as lameness goes..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFf9UaxCpbc

It is a Chicagoland one from about ten years ago. Horrible. I actually called the place and tolf them their commercial was horrendous!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter